Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is there an expansion to be released before winter 2013 for this game?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Is there an expansion to be released before winter 2013 for this game?

Andryah
11.09.2012 , 01:13 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by Mallorik View Post
these guys screwed this game up so badly and screwed over their loyal player base so badly that they need a sign of goodwill and just release the makeb expansion for free.
As a loyal player, playing since launch... I disagree with you. Fact is until I see exactly what they offer with Makeb, and under what terms, I see no reason to pre-judge.
Judgments are often inaccurate because the brain relies on cognitive biases over hard evidence. Cognitive bias is the tendency to make irrational judgments in consistent patterns. Researchers have found that cognitive bias wreaks havoc by forcing people to make poor, irrational judgments.

Merwanor
11.09.2012 , 01:30 PM | #62
Blizzard spends 2 years making their expansions, Bioware probably has much less people working on SWTOR, especially with all the layoffs. So expecting a fully fledged expansion after only 1 year is asking to much.

And since the cost of all the voice overs, a new expansion will be very expensive, so I think it all depends on how well F2P goes. If it does not increase the playerbase by a lot, I doubt we will have a big expansion until another year or two has passed.
The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural.