Random Act of Kindness Day

XxKingspazxX

Is this some sort of holiday I am unaware of?

I had a fake holiday I made called healer appreciation day, its likely something born of the grid.

I celebrated by giving every healer I saw a Preserved Tarisian Rose I had been stockpiling.

I had a fake holiday I made called healer appreciation day, its likely something born of the grid.

I celebrated by giving every healer I saw a Preserved Tarisian Rose I had been stockpiling.

Hahaha that's great there should be healer and tank appreciation days.......poor dps gets no love

I tend to be kind all the time XD

If I am on belsavis or something and a guildy cries "help, i cant finish this quest on tatooine!!!1!1!111", I put my happy self back on my ship and travel to tatooine and help them. Acts of kindness can really start to pay off in the long run as others start giving u credits/stuff/helping u when u need it.

Hahaha that's great there should be healer and tank appreciation days.......poor dps gets no love

Nah its not the lack of love, its just that there is too many of us it would crash the economy if we all gave each other gifts.

People love us but for the greater good we must just accept a "Good Run" for the sake of remaining the most noble role.

Does anyone not see how designating a day 'Random acts of kindness day', make it no longer a random act of kindness?

Its still random, you just gotta roll some dice to see which people you help. If its over 50 you help :D

Edited by Xenirath

no, there should not be a tank appreciation day, bad tanks are a lot more common than bad healers. Bad tanks ruin things for good tanks too. If anything there should be a good tank appreciation day :p

Earlier this week a fellow guildie as a little sad that he would not be able to renew his subscription this month due to bills and such. At this time, another guildie said they would be back shortly; that they had to run to the store. A few minutes later he returns, and gives the prior guildie the numbers to a Time Card, free of charge.

That was an awesome thing to do.

Earlier this week a fellow guildie as a little sad that he would not be able to renew his subscription this month due to bills and such. At this time, another guildie said they would be back shortly; that they had to run to the store. A few minutes later he returns, and gives the prior guildie the numbers to a Time Card, free of charge.

That is world class! Bravo to your guildie.... Unless of course he is a rebel scum... We don't serve rebel scums around here...

OMG you blatant suck up :p

But damn...that's brilliant! Bet they don't forget you.

Edited by TUXs

Wow, that is awesome. I salute your guildie.