Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Random Act of Kindness Day

Joesixxpack
11.09.2012 , 10:06 AM | #11
Sounds bogus, but if my in-game mailbox is full of credits from strangers I'll reconsider.

Shadius
11.09.2012 , 10:08 AM | #12
Does anyone not see how designating a day 'Random acts of kindness day', make it no longer a random act of kindness?

Xenirath
11.09.2012 , 10:12 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Shadius View Post
Does anyone not see how designating a day 'Random acts of kindness day', make it no longer a random act of kindness?
Its still random, you just gotta roll some dice to see which people you help. If its over 50 you help
The Three Topics Better Not Discussed Online:
1)Religion
2)Politics
3)Which Videogames are Better

FINNT
11.09.2012 , 10:51 AM | #14
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhaMiuVUfnI

"Star Wars vs Cookie Monsta"

If you don't like clicking outside links, search youtube with quote.

P.S. Not my vid.
:laser:

uziforyou
11.09.2012 , 11:14 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by XxKingspazxX View Post
So today is random act of kindness day and I was wondering what sort of random acts are my fellow swtor players doing today?
Act of kindness?! In the SWTOR forums?!

It's going to be a long day...........
"When you're bleeding out in a ditch on some muckball planet it's not headquarters that comes to save you, it's the guy next to you."

ImperialSun
11.09.2012 , 11:20 AM | #16
My random act of kindness for today was emailing 40k to someone who spells their toon name in a very similar fashion to my toons name in order for them to purchase speeder licence for level 10 on an alt

Driz

Meepbot
11.09.2012 , 11:30 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by CthulhuRyleh View Post
Hahaha that's great there should be healer and tank appreciation days.......poor dps gets no love
no, there should not be a tank appreciation day, bad tanks are a lot more common than bad healers. Bad tanks ruin things for good tanks too. If anything there should be a good tank appreciation day
The Shadeslayer Legacy |The Harbinger | No Guild
Bloo, 50 Sniper | Turtlestomper, 50 Merc | Beautiful-Ocean, 50 Jug | Arran, 50 Sin
Guiotine, 50 Sent | Popojoe, 50 Sage | Ericksson, 50 Scoundrel | Phoenix, 50 VG

Tomb-Stone
11.09.2012 , 11:37 AM | #18
I am giving out free trips to the med center.
Tomb-Stone
Common Sense Is Like Deodorant. The People Who Need It The Most Never Use It...

Darth_Victus
11.09.2012 , 11:44 AM | #19
Earlier this week a fellow guildie as a little sad that he would not be able to renew his subscription this month due to bills and such. At this time, another guildie said they would be back shortly; that they had to run to the store. A few minutes later he returns, and gives the prior guildie the numbers to a Time Card, free of charge.

That was an awesome thing to do.

XxKingspazxX
11.09.2012 , 12:22 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Victus View Post
Earlier this week a fellow guildie as a little sad that he would not be able to renew his subscription this month due to bills and such. At this time, another guildie said they would be back shortly; that they had to run to the store. A few minutes later he returns, and gives the prior guildie the numbers to a Time Card, free of charge.

That was an awesome thing to do.
That is world class! Bravo to your guildie.... Unless of course he is a rebel scum... We don't serve rebel scums around here...