Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wow Imps keep running premades into pugs

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Bastion
Wow Imps keep running premades into pugs

TheBigBee
12.05.2012 , 10:13 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Centures View Post

Quote from Hall Hood Developer " The is a huge imbalance on the PVP side with Empire Populations compared to the Republic almost at a 2/1 ratio which is ruining PVP ."
LOL.... I know what you mean its sooo unfair playing 8vs16 in a wzs
PUT YOUR HELMET ON !!!

TheBigBee
12.05.2012 , 10:15 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by TascaFH View Post
I don't doubt the number of bads, but it's also just people new to pvp. All recruit gear, running up against opposition in half WH or better...no matter how good they are, they aren't gonna shine. They are gonna die, res and come back to die again. After being stubborn enough they get better gear, that's when we see how bad someone is. Until they get rid of the recruit gear on their toon, they are just a meat shield. Just deal with it or go play rated.
soooo what your saying is you want a keyboard turning, clicker only wz q
PUT YOUR HELMET ON !!!

funkiestj
12.05.2012 , 01:29 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by eatenbydistance View Post
hi party time wakalord flex guildmaster here and i hate it when friends want to play Together in online Games that's the worst!!! !
QFMFT.

EDIT: I continue to believe the real problem bothering OP is the lack of intelligent match scheduling and the fact that this results in many non-competitive matches (e.g. civil war won by > 500, 6-0 huttball, et cetera). If BW balances teams so that a strong 4 man premade on one side is balanced by strong players on the other side (does this always need to be a premade?) I think there will be fewer complaints.

Mr. Hat says "BW support is the best"!
I am a bad player, so what?