Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

When will SWTOR character transfer be back?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
When will SWTOR character transfer be back?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

trevortolhurst
02.14.2013 , 05:34 AM | #11
Yes, when can we get transfers?

Bamshee
02.16.2013 , 05:36 PM | #12
Yes when will we be able to transfer again? While the transfers were going on during last summer, I was not currently playing, making me unable to choose what server I wanted my characters changed to. I prefer to play on a Roleplaying server and I was playing on a RP-PVP server. But because I wasn't there to choose what server to be transferred to, my characters were automatically transferred to a PVP server, making them useless for me. Please let us be able to transfer characters, I will gladly spend cartel coins for it.

Roalmo
02.16.2013 , 06:48 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Bamshee View Post
...While the transfers were going on during last summer, I was not currently playing, making me unable to choose what server I wanted my characters changed to. ...
NO one ever got to choose what server they wanted to go to. NO ONE.

EA choose the server and moved you there.

Do you think any "new" transfers will be different?(if they ever come)

CageJ
02.21.2013 , 06:48 AM | #14
if i would like to transfer character from my server to public test server lvl 50, it is possible i know, but i want to know if i will not lose my char on that server ( no PTS ) but where i am playing.

Bamshee
02.21.2013 , 02:04 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Roalmo View Post
NO one ever got to choose what server they wanted to go to. NO ONE.

EA choose the server and moved you there.

Do you think any "new" transfers will be different?(if they ever come)
Considering they said "Free character transfers" one would assume you could actually choose between a few servers.

JohnOsey
02.21.2013 , 05:13 PM | #16
If you at Bio ware took more time to listen to your fanbase , you would know that this is a no brainer, try implementing a a service that already was proven to work, heck you might even make a profit this quarter and drive up sub counts...
Thalix Garentee POT5

pimoosse
03.03.2013 , 04:57 AM | #17
Any news about character tranfert with 2.0 ?
Please make it possible most of my guild are under subscription and we would like to migrate to another server.
Amiral Ténèbrus
Légion Impériale - Darth Nihilus
www.legion.li

chaseer
03.03.2013 , 02:38 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Sutii View Post
Hello LordDragno,

Unfortunately we do not have any information concerning additional Character Transfers at this time. Please note that when such does become available, it will be communicated via our official channels, most notably the Character Transfers Page.

If we can assist you with anything else, please let us know.

Thanks.

EditReport PostQuote

They are too busy reskinning stuff for the cartel market to bother w/ things like basic services to keep their customers happy. Greed is more powerful than the force!

Harkin
03.03.2013 , 03:15 PM | #19
i dont understand how a service that is so easy to use in other mmos seems to be a impossible obstacle for bioware , im aware that with the limited number of servers some restrictions would be in order but at least make this available to subs who have 50s in different servers.

Calasador
03.05.2013 , 11:47 AM | #20
I'm just mad that I started up my sub again just to find out I can't even transfer my character to my friend's server. I'm stuck alone on a server where no one is at. I really didn't want to start over but I have no choice now. They try to compete with other MMO's on the market but don't even have one of the most basic features. Tisk tisk. I'd be willing to pay for it too, I'm not expecting it to be free.