Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ranked PvP

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JamesBalla
01.07.2013 , 11:43 PM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliteAssasin View Post
You keep writing this, yet I haven't seen you around. You think you're better because you're on a pvp server, then come and see how you do on this server. I can guarantee you it won't be as easy as you think it will. I also think its cute how you keep talking trash and insult rp servers, yet you constantly complain about premades in the pvp forums.
/pwn
Zentrai/Jballa
rip don't panic

SweetMegan
01.08.2013 , 12:32 AM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by Riggz View Post
I miss Vrook Lamar

That server had zero community problems and we all got along swell - here seems like Vrook Lamar community is what keeps the peace
I feel kind of snubbed by this.
:/
Megan Issues Nicole
Begeren Colony

Aikon
01.08.2013 , 12:37 AM | #83
Vrook Lamar was not perfect. To say it had "zero problems" as a community is a lie. There are always problems. It's just a matter of if people let it turn in to something bigger or resolved it. Some people add fuel to the fire, some people try to put out the fire, and some people just turn a blind eye to it all.
Tell me... How can there be Peace without Emotion? How can there be Knowledge without Ignorance?
How can there be Serenity without Passion? And how can there be Death without the Force?
Aikon - Guardian - Tron - Juggernaut

MelliMelon
01.08.2013 , 01:01 AM | #84
The real reason a lot of people liked VL better is because we didn't have server forums XD.

On topic: had some excellent ranked matches tonight. Thanks for queueing up, Grim.

EFSoupy
01.08.2013 , 01:04 AM | #85
Sorry to add to derailment Mel, but I think those who weren't on VL underestimate the level of peace on the server. There were unicorns frolicking in Center on Ilum. People took turns picking up the huttball and walking it across the map. Occasionally an opponent would tickle you or crack a joke in hope you would give it to them as a turn of good favor. We would start each civil war with a picnic next to the turret at grass. And when combat did commence, it was a large pillow fight where head shots would earn you a 2 min time out because someone could get hurt. And we ended each week by meeting in Outlaw's Den to roast marshamallows and sing songs around the campfire before the server went down. VL was truly a happy place. I only wish you all could have experienced the joy.
Azucena- Vanguard (Shield/Assault), Moco - Scoundrel (Sawbones), Chapulin - Shadow (Kinetic/ Infiltration), Cagafuego - Commando (Gunnery)
<The Eternal Guardians>
Begeren Colony

PoliteAssasin
01.08.2013 , 01:38 AM | #86
That's hard to believe considering some of the players from that server just don't seem like the happy smiley all around type. I think its rude to blame the servers problems on not only the native population, but any other server that transferred, especially given the behavior of some people from this server you make sound like care bear land. Every server has its issues.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

Syberduh
01.08.2013 , 02:01 AM | #87
Some of those issues larger than others.
Ushanev Syberjugg<Illegal Test Kitchen>
Because chicks dig orange overcoats and guys who don't die.
And streams. Chicks totally dig streams. I mean, right guys? They do, right?

Desiirea
01.08.2013 , 05:56 PM | #88
Actually on reflection the server had quite a few issues... some well known about. I think what few bad apples would pop up were for the most part swept under the rug. What I miss is the intermingling that happened in Ilum between factions on occasion. Melyn is right that the forums probably don't help sometimes. I will say this though the folks in BC really laid out the welcome mat during transfers. I couldn't believe the open arms, hellos and chit chat that happened. BC is a great place as well, there are many wonderful folks .. it is what you make of it I guess.

How did a ranked thread get so off topic I have no idea. Listening in on the matches last night was a real treat.
Desiirea, The Cookiegoddess Legacy - Seer Sage
You don't know the power of the Desi side
Server 1st Elite Warlord - Server 1st 16-man Infernal
Cookies4Ever

MelliMelon
01.08.2013 , 06:00 PM | #89
Quote: Originally Posted by Desiirea View Post
How did a ranked thread get so off topic I have no idea. Listening in on the matches last night was a real treat.
You are a strange person, desi! I cannot listen to

(1) Ranked matches
(2) Progression raids.

They make me so stressed and nervous. Heck, I'm reviewing the ranked videos for improvement and it's stressing me out

Desiirea
01.08.2013 , 06:07 PM | #90
I was trying to be supportive of my friends, but I'd be lying if I didn't admit i was sweating a few times listening in. Sounded like they were giving you guys a good run for your money. That's how it should be!!!
Desiirea, The Cookiegoddess Legacy - Seer Sage
You don't know the power of the Desi side
Server 1st Elite Warlord - Server 1st 16-man Infernal
Cookies4Ever