Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ranked PvP

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

PoliteAssasin
02.05.2013 , 10:57 PM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesBalla View Post
I've never crashed when running it.
Melyn must be too awesome to capture on video then. I shouldn't run into that problem.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

Jaddis
02.09.2013 , 02:28 AM | #122
Okay guys, I'm not going to lie, but this has been very frustrating lately. It just... gets a bit disappointing. It cannot keep on like this. No, it WILL NOT keep going on like this.

This problem is far too large to keep ignoring.

WHERE THE EFF IS OUR HUTTBALL!?

The pretty ladies of GD came up with a solution. (Possibly I begged and guilt tripped) We concluded that there really was only one option left for us: sacrifice ourselves to the Hutts, and plead for a Huttball for Monday ranked.

When we get a Huttball on Monday, please take a moment of silence to recognize the noble and kind sacrifice that was performed here today.

That is one fat Hutt.
The sacrificial dance.

Special thanks to our topless photographer who got us to 'work it': Ushanev
And the lovely ladies of GD who made it all possible: Valya, Aroca, Talisya and the red one.

Zenithan
02.09.2013 , 03:03 AM | #123
Two weeks without Huttball has been bothering Ryd, too.

I mean, not "stripping naked and cavorting in front of large statues in public" bothering, but still. Desperate times call for desperate measures. In honour of your sacrifice, I will throw slightly fewer rocks at you for a short time.

Syberduh
02.09.2013 , 06:39 AM | #124
Quote: Originally Posted by Zenithan View Post
In honour of your sacrifice, I will throw slightly fewer rocks at you for a short time.
She'll take it!

Uh, I mean ... we ... shall consider your offer.
Ushanev Syberjugg<Illegal Test Kitchen>
Because chicks dig orange overcoats and guys who don't die.
And streams. Chicks totally dig streams. I mean, right guys? They do, right?

DarkIord
02.09.2013 , 08:45 AM | #125
Ha. Credit goes to the camera man. Good angles sir, good angles.

P.S. I sense your shame....
Dragon

MelliMelon
02.10.2013 , 09:10 PM | #126
Ranked tomorrow (2/11) at 7:30PM PST. ASB will queue on time this week.

Jaddis
02.11.2013 , 05:35 PM | #127
Quote: Originally Posted by Zenithan View Post
In honour of your sacrifice, I will throw slightly fewer rocks at you for a short time.
I just want you to know that this comment has not gone unnoticed and is not forgotten.

>.>
<.<

See you guys tonight!

ogclutchbossman
02.11.2013 , 07:09 PM | #128
I will try my best to get a group going as well. Hope to see you all tonight on the battlefield!

PoliteAssasin
02.12.2013 , 12:27 AM | #129
We know they don't like Myrm, but I guess some people had a frustrating night in ranked. Poor Hidago. Didn't see it coming.

http://i50.tinypic.com/kce0w4.jpg
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

MelliMelon
02.12.2013 , 12:30 AM | #130
Got Elite Warlord during a ranked night, thanks for the matches guys. Nice to see Infamous queueing as well.