Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ranked PvP

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MelliMelon
11.03.2012 , 12:53 AM | #1
EDIT: Updated as of 6/11
Here is the ... semi-official Begeren Colony thread for organizing ranked PvP. If you have a team, post when you'd like to queue and the degree of competition you seek, and let's keep ranked alive!

Currently, the only scheduled ranked night (that I know of) is Friday evenings.

Other ranked can be pre-arranged. Post on this thread if there's a time that your guild likes to queue. I think the big team leaders at this time are the following, but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. If you want to do ranked, contact some of the below people!

Feken (Infamous)
Myrmedon/Slade (Retaliation)
Mey/Jaadis/Approxy (Illegal Test Kitchen)
Kaos (Dead on Arrival)
Fluxs (Ascension)

Also... I always want to do ranked. Send me an invite on any of my characters and I can probably either find a team or join a team.

ogclutchbossman
11.04.2012 , 12:51 PM | #2
Well, you guys know I am always down for ranked; however, it does get pretty frustrating when we constantly play the same team and lose on a regular basis. But I really enjoy the competition, especially when its the three brothers together! (Melyn, threid, kirax)

-Og

wallywaffles
11.04.2012 , 09:06 PM | #3
Thanks OG, it was fun to play some competitive matches. They were all close even though you had to scramble a bit for a team. And yeah the Black Brosectors are awesome but my favorite part was actually taking you down a few times. You're pretty much unkillable in solo queue, and it was nice to see people save stuns for that pesky Reactive Shield

P.S., fewer Sentinels next time pl0x. Tanking heart attack!

MelliMelon
11.04.2012 , 11:44 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by wallywaffles View Post
And yeah the Black Brosectors (...)
Bro, you're giving away our secret little catchy name. Now everyone's gonna chuckle at us.

ogclutchbossman
11.05.2012 , 08:56 AM | #5
Don't worry, next time we face off lowebrutus will be there to guard me!

stringcat
11.05.2012 , 12:10 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by MelliMelon View Post
Bro, you're giving away our secret little catchy name. Now everyone's gonna chuckle at us.
*chuckles*
Valiya Illegal Test Kitchen The Bastion

Jaddis
11.30.2012 , 03:06 PM | #7
Bumping an old thread so that

1. We don't make Scyn pull out his hair with unrelated talk on his thread.

and

2. We can talk more about ranked matches!

I, for one, am appreciative every time we get talk of another team queueing up for ranked. It's unfortunate that we can't always get enough (of the right combo of) people together to put together a team. And as Val mentioned, GD has been running different OPs three nights a week lately, which pulls from our ability to put together a team.

In any case, keep up the work, we'll try to let pub side know when we're putting together a team, and keep letting us know!

For the record, GD is doing OPs on Tuesdays, Thursday and Saturdays. WTB more 10pm PST ranked matches. >.>

jediashnoe
11.30.2012 , 03:15 PM | #8
Yes, but when we have a team set up imps dont Q ranked. Its not always because theyre raiding either, sometimes I dont even know whats up but they just wont get a ranked team together. However, when we decide to do regular warzones while we wait for another pub team to be set up or something we see full 8 man premades beating on pugs.
Xam
The Tharl Legacy

Begeren Colony

stringcat
11.30.2012 , 03:15 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Jaddis View Post
I, for one, am appreciative every time we get talk of another team queueing up for ranked. It's unfortunate that we can't always get enough (of the right combo of) people together to put together a team. And as Val mentioned, GD has been running different OPs three nights a week lately, which pulls from our ability to put together a team.
It's those damned PVE people, amiright.

Quote:
. WTB more 10pm PST ranked matches. >.>
Hear hear. Sleep is for the weak. As I said in the other thread until I remembered I had resolved to be good, you guys need to stay up later! Imps need to do more late nights too, but they don't have this obsessive focus on sufficient sleep that has been getting in the way of good matches.

Emulate Desi! Great PVPer and perfectly PVP-conductive sleep schedule!
Valiya Illegal Test Kitchen The Bastion

Jaddis
11.30.2012 , 03:21 PM | #10
I know what you are talking about this week, if that is what you are referencing.

Yeah, some of us wanted to, others didn't. If we can't get the healers and tanks, we just can't. Some people that night just wanted their daily done and to be finished. Yeah, it was disappointing for those who wanted to do ranked, but it is what it is. Most of us will gladly queue up against you guys when we know a team is out there. You guys had a strong team that night. I know, my operative is still hurting from it!

Don't give up the hope! Keep letting us know!