Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Force bubble way OP

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Force bubble way OP
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MidichIorian
11.23.2012 , 03:43 AM | #411
Quote: Originally Posted by BoDiE View Post
You mean the 4k hit it protected him from? WOW, just how bad are you?
Not sure what this post has to do with mine.

BoDiE
11.23.2012 , 04:04 AM | #412
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
Not sure what this post has to do with mine.
lol then you're worse than I thought.
epicfail
Nothing ever good comes from gaming forums.

MusicRider
11.23.2012 , 05:27 AM | #413
Quote: Originally Posted by fungihoujo View Post
And marauders chain rooting me while resolve ticks down and they kill me in 6 seconds while easily interrupting my heals with their insanely low interrupt CDs doesn't effect everyone?
Chain rooting you as a healer sage? Ehm egress. And no it doesn't affect everyone.

AngusFTW
11.23.2012 , 05:37 AM | #414
The maras/sents that can "chain intterupt" your heals arent really a problem since the instant heal you can literally just move, kite, lol cleanse and use the instant heal if needed.. they are probably the easiest kind to deal with.
Tomb of Freedon Nadd
55s.
Bleezar, Bleezár. Bleezlórd. Bleezard. Bleezford, Bleeznaut, Bleezfatt,
Lowbies
Bleezbian, Bleezguard, Bleezdian

vid
twitch

Zoiks
11.23.2012 , 06:20 AM | #415
Wow, look at the maras still crying on this thread. Absolutely shameful. BW needs to cancel all the subs of these clueless whiners who have obviously rerolled once, twice and possibly three times because they are getting rolled. If you can't take out a sorc 1v1 or in a group with a pocket healer, I'm sorry but you are either physically impaired or just horrible at the fotm class. Stop lying saying maras aren't your main, stop lying saying you have a sorc alt. if you can't admit to yourself that you are raging because you have been rolled by a superior player then stop gaming pure and simple.
Too many mmos have been destroyed by these idiots because they either get their own way by crying on the forums or they catch the attention of new poayers who think their word is gospel as they are the vocal minority. Lolmaranabfotmers and such like minded indviduals are just the bane of online gaming. I could give examples of games you have destroyed but anyone worth their salt already know.
Just leave please for the sake of the game k?

K.
Wow. Just wow. You may want to seek help for this mara paranoia you're suffering from.

In further news, cheesebubbles still broken, also turkey dinner delicious. Now back to you.

BoDiE
11.23.2012 , 06:22 AM | #416
Quote: Originally Posted by Zoiks View Post
Wow. Just wow. You may want to seek help for this mara paranoia you're suffering from.

In further news, cheesebubbles still broken, also turkey dinner delicious. Now back to you.
Back to me? OK, useless players are rerolling maras, go in a pre-50 WZ an it's full of them,. Why? because maras are OP and EZ mode. K, back to you ********.
epicfail

Zoiks
11.23.2012 , 06:31 AM | #417
Back to me? OK, useless players are rerolling maras, go in a pre-50 WZ an it's full of them,. Why? because maras are OP and EZ mode. K, back to you ********.
Hey that was fast. Ok, so players are rolling maras cause they're easy to play, probably also because they have lightsaber, and not just one, TWO LIGHTSABERS. Strangely people flock to things they percieve as easy and cool, clearly maras fit this. I get that you're trying to imply that because a lot of people roll maras that they're all old players solely interested in hopping onto the OP bandwagon. But clearly, they're not. The majority of fotmers already have a mara, they've been in and out of fotm depending on who you listen to since launch.

But since we're going with anecdotal evidence I'll bring this back on topic by pointing out that I've been seeing a lot of cheesebubblers, not just sorcs/sages, but cheesebubble specced ones leveling up, and most already in pvp guilds. Perhaps because they've found the new fotm for their premade? Nah, I'm sure it's because a guy who carries around, but doesn't use his lightsaber while standing around putting bubbles on other people is so gosh darned cool and fun to play!

BoDiE
11.23.2012 , 06:36 AM | #418
Quote: Originally Posted by Zoiks View Post
Hey that was fast. Ok, so players are rolling maras cause they're easy to play, probably also because they have lightsaber, and not just one, TWO LIGHTSABERS. Strangely people flock to things they percieve as easy and cool, clearly maras fit this. I get that you're trying to imply that because a lot of people roll maras that they're all old players solely interested in hopping onto the OP bandwagon. But clearly, they're not. The majority of fotmers already have a mara, they've been in and out of fotm depending on who you listen to since launch.

But since we're going with anecdotal evidence I'll bring this back on topic by pointing out that I've been seeing a lot of cheesebubblers, not just sorcs/sages, but cheesebubble specced ones leveling up, and most already in pvp guilds. Perhaps because they've found the new fotm for their premade? Nah, I'm sure it's because a guy who carries around, but doesn't use his lightsaber while standing around putting bubbles on other people is so gosh darned cool and fun to play!
You've got nothing to say and you're saying it too loud. Does the bubble kill? No. Does the Bubble stop peeps dying from the 6.5k retard smash? No. Are you really mad that Maras gonna get nerfed? Yes. Will I be remotely bothered if the bubble gets nerfed? no, as long as maranabs take one in the butt.

K, thx, bai
epicfail

fungihoujo
11.23.2012 , 06:39 AM | #419
Quote: Originally Posted by Sulfuren View Post
Dat 31/31/31 spec!

It's pretty clear you don't know how to read, but apparently now we can see that your terrible too.

Do everyone else a favor and stop posting, your creditability went into the toilet with that, and I really do hope you join the other clowns defending this garbage in the "I QUIT" frenzy that's going to happen when bubbles get nerfed.
Maybe you should try playing a marauder.

I play carnage. Guess what- I have 3 3 second roots. I can root someone for 9 seconds- during which I can get off a gore ravage without effort that will halve a recruit's health at the least, and with two or three more attacks it's not hard to destroy a recruit before the second root is done- not even getting into the third.

I can do this as 0/31/0- but nice try with your 31/31/31 talk, I know it might seem like any single spec for a mara is a 31/31/31 spec simply because every spec gets a better gap closer than other classes, a speed boost, a root, a trauma debuff, either a few hard hitting abilities or multiple easy to stack up moderate damage (annihilation), a stealth, an immunity to damage, etc....

But let's look at carnage, since you have lost all credibility by talking out your backside when you haven't the slightest clue what a marauder can do. Ravage- 3 second root, 27 second CD, with gore up hits for 8k on the average recruit. Deadly throw- 3 second root, 12 sec CD. Force charge- 3 second root, 15 sec CD. In a minute, I can get off about 4 charges, 5 throws, 3 ravages- twelve roots, for 36 seconds. I can keep someone rooted for over half a minute, which includes possible periods of up to 9 seconds. None of which causes resolve.

Add to that damage reducing stealth, obfuscate, CoP, immunity, my 15% movement bonus and I have superior defensives and mobility. Also- 15 seconds on the charge interrupt (I know you're unaware your charge can do that), and 8 seconds on disruption give them interrupts that are better than almost everyone else. While still being able to do that in a spec that is real.

But please, continue to cry and whine about the one thing sorcs have while continuing to be blind to what your own class has. Perhaps if you actually looked at your marauder's abilities instead of thinking your only ability is smash you wouldn't suck so badly that you are unable to handle one of the weakest classes in the game.

Yeah, you're bawling your eyes out about a class everyone knows is far weaker than your own- and still trying to call others bad. You're a joke, congrats.

fungihoujo
11.23.2012 , 06:48 AM | #420
Quote: Originally Posted by KiranK View Post
Again, MORE MELEE CLASSES IN THIS GAME THAN MARAS AND SENTINELS. What part of that did you not get? Stun bubble hurts everybody because you can bubble anyone and anyone can right-click it off for instant-stun, no damage pop required. It even stuns on expiration. This isn't the "anti-Mara" ability. I'll wager they go around demolishing everyone anyways, it just takes them 3-6 seconds longer. The issue here is the ability is broken. Even if there were no maras and sentinels in this game it'd still be broken as hell. Not every fix in the world is about mara/sent. What in the hell is wrong with you?
What in the hell is wrong with you? You're right, not every fix in the world is about mara/sent BECAUSE THERE ARE NO ATTEMPTS TO FIX THEM.

Oh, but, yes, of course, sorcs need a fix the moment they have a use at last. You honestly can sit there and spew this garbage that sorcs hurt everyone while marauders killing people in under 10 seconds unopposed doesn't? You even say they go around demolishing anyway.

You're just another mara who has spent months shooting down any attempt to talk about getting mara the nerf they need- and when someone else gets something you drive out the wahmbulance.

I didn't realize that the other melee classes- the sin and to a degree the PT- were in such bad space either? Sure, ops are- but as you just said, even if this bubble were removed, ops would still be a garbage dps class.

Maybe you should tell BW that there's more classes in the game than mara and sents- because they're the ones who don't seem to realize that.

But seriously, what's wrong with you? You honestly expect, after months of nothing but insults from the classes that are FOTM- sorcs are going to get behind a nerf that would make our class useless again so those classes that spent all that time telling us 'l2p, working as intended, you just suck' whenever we brought up the imbalances of their classes- while those FOTM classes remain untouched?