Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Force bubble way OP

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Force bubble way OP
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MidichIorian
11.15.2012 , 10:02 PM | #241
Quote: Originally Posted by Jammer View Post
Ok.....so let sorc/sage continue to give them a free stun and make them more godly?
Yeah because it's clearly better to "fix" the thing that adds to the problem instead of the actual problem.

I guess fixing the actual problem affects you more.

Jammer
11.15.2012 , 10:10 PM | #242
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
Yeah because it's clearly better to "fix" the thing that adds to the problem instead of the actual problem.

I guess fixing the actual problem affects you more.
What are you getting at?

MusicRider
11.16.2012 , 09:58 AM | #243
Quote: Originally Posted by Mevan View Post
1) This percentage is from where exactly?
2) Classes are universal, PvP and PvE, changing how they work because of one will have an affect on the other. So it's not really off topic.

Hopefully this will be left alone and people will quit whining. Logging in to find your class has been altered for the worse because some PvPers cried about it rather than learning to deal with it does not bode well for the longevity of a PvE game :S
1) number of complains after the change / (number of complains before the change + number of satisfactions after the change)

2) And even for pve I don't see the problem. Turning takes half a sec and and the knockback is now instant, so the overall time of cast would be the same. The whole pack of changes to sages is certainly not for the worse. Now if you think otherwise, what I can tell you... In any case this thread is about something else so we are both off topic. You can search the old ones and see for yourself.

Wainamoinen
11.16.2012 , 10:12 AM | #244
Quote: Originally Posted by Technohic View Post
Waiting for:

"We have evaluated the sorcerer bubble stun and have came up with a solution. We have decided to nerf operatives."
Actually, mass stun bubbles *were* a nerf for operatives. They now can't open from stealth without getting blinded.
Somewhere in the darkness, the Scrapper he broke even
Ilmarinen 60 Scoundrel (Red Eclipse)

Technohic
11.16.2012 , 10:16 AM | #245
Quote: Originally Posted by Wainamoinen View Post
Actually, mass stun bubbles *were* a nerf for operatives. They now can't open from stealth without getting blinded.
LOL Good point.

DarthMaulUK
11.17.2012 , 05:33 PM | #246
Maybe some of you need to watch THIS damn funny video. Kinda shows you just how stupid bubbles can be.

Like the game needed MORE stuns... but man, the video makes me laugh so so much. Poor Srub on the end of most of em.
to strive to seek, to find. And not to yield.

LoL-K-Noob
11.17.2012 , 05:43 PM | #247
Quote: Originally Posted by Wainamoinen View Post
Good without getting blinded and no stun break you are stun locked to 20% hp if not death

Eyesmindassassin
11.17.2012 , 06:57 PM | #248
Really contemplating unsubbing due to this grave imbalance. All I see is terrible terrible back peddling Sorcs/Sages running around now. For anyone who doesn't think it's OP'd (the bads), watch that video. Shows a Sorc who doesn't do anything but pop bubbles and bubble his team mates all game while rarely ever dipping below 100% HP or dying. Ridiculous that all these bads on these forums act like they're dying inside of one stun or in 2 seconds with proof like that staring them in the face that they play the most heinously OP'd and faceroll class in the game. 1.2 these scrubs or delete this kiddie class once and for all, Bio.

LoL-K-Noob
11.17.2012 , 07:16 PM | #249
Quote: Originally Posted by Eyesmindassassin View Post
Really contemplating unsubbing due to this grave imbalance. All I see is terrible terrible back peddling Sorcs/Sages running around now. For anyone who doesn't think it's OP'd (the bads), watch that video. Shows a Sorc who doesn't do anything but pop bubbles and bubble his team mates all game while rarely ever dipping below 100% HP or dying. Ridiculous that all these bads on these forums act like they're dying inside of one stun or in 2 seconds with proof like that staring them in the face that they play the most heinously OP'd and faceroll class in the game. 1.2 these scrubs or delete this kiddie class once and for all, Bio.
Someone mad, l2p pop bubbles without getting stunned bro.

MidichIorian
11.17.2012 , 07:25 PM | #250
Quote: Originally Posted by Eyesmindassassin View Post
So roll a sorc/sage if they're so damn good. I didnt see you on the barricades back when they were 3 second kills. Had people like you not defended the real OP classes first chance you get there might have been some actual class balance in this game. The only reason sorcs/sages are specing hybrids is because it's the only way of surviving long enough to do something , and they're sacrificing their already poor dps because of it.

And yes you are playing an OP class because as ranged it wouldnt be an issue. I'm more or less never getting stunned on my ranged classes. Or work on your awareness.

It's also funny how the people who complain never have a bubble throwing sorc/sage on their own team. That's a case for the mythbusters.

Having 30K AOE'es and more AOE damage per target than other classes have as single target burst = Fine
Getting bubble stunned = cries
Does not compute!