Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Force bubble way OP

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Force bubble way OP
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

vermura
11.08.2012 , 11:23 AM | #171
Quote: Originally Posted by warultima View Post
OR maybe these fotms are so used to sorcs being free kills and is unhappy about a sorc can now pose a threat to their facerolling ACs.
DING DING DING! Totally this.
The Bastion Seraphic Nexus
My toons and their Valor Rank: Setx 100, Sety ~70, Arikall ~80, Arikal ~70, Arikill ~60, Arikrule ~70, Lolgasm ~60, Arikell ~70.
Dark Age of Camelot: Vermura - Midgaard Kay - Realm Rank 10 Healer

vermura
11.08.2012 , 11:27 AM | #172
Quote: Originally Posted by MusicRider View Post
These are not bad points. I was also thinking that the cc breaks have long cooldowns, especially for some classes. Disabling the ability to debuff bubble stun armor I am convinced is necessary. Between good players it becomes a race on who will click and debuff first.
I agree that you should gain no benefit from manually clicking off the force armor buff, that is simply an exploit.
The Bastion Seraphic Nexus
My toons and their Valor Rank: Setx 100, Sety ~70, Arikall ~80, Arikal ~70, Arikill ~60, Arikrule ~70, Lolgasm ~60, Arikell ~70.
Dark Age of Camelot: Vermura - Midgaard Kay - Realm Rank 10 Healer

TUXs
11.08.2012 , 01:48 PM | #173
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
Thanks for posting your thoughts about the stun bubble and its Resolve value. We do plan on making some changes to the bubble in the future, but we're still looking at some different options for addressing concerns about it. We'll continue taking your feedback into account and will let you know more when we can.
Can you define "in the future"?
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)

MusicRider
11.08.2012 , 02:19 PM | #174
Quote: Originally Posted by StelarVG View Post
Everything he said is true, there is no L2P issue here, don't be a troll.
Actually you are the one being a troll. My first reply was a plain the resolve is fine. The l2p was on his second comment that whoever does not agree with him is "lacking foresight". Stop being his troll friend.

Ahebish
11.08.2012 , 02:51 PM | #175
Quote: Originally Posted by Amebia View Post
Take away the stun effect when used on others and give sorcs the following

Medium armor+2- Defensive cooldowns (Resilence,Deflection)+Higher damage.

Sorcs fixed.
Or just make bubble stun cause 100% resolve... sorc/sages fixed.

MidichIorian
11.08.2012 , 03:19 PM | #176
Quote: Originally Posted by Amebia View Post
Take away the stun effect when used on others and give sorcs the following

Medium armor+2- Defensive cooldowns (Resilence,Deflection)+Higher damage.

Sorcs fixed.
That's hardly a fix, that's taking a crappy class and making it last a bit longer. Who want's to play a class that is mediocre at everything? Give us burst to match our squishiness instead so we can play the archetype for what it has been since the dawn of gaming. It doesnt matter what game genre you're in, the most fragile ship/car/character/etc is almost always the fastest/deadliest/etc, it has one really strong ability to make up for the weakness. But not in Swtor, with the exception of Commando, which is broken beyond belief and more a horrible sum of all parts, we pretty much suck at everything, compared to some of the other AC'es. The only reason to why sorcs/sages can still top charts is because the population covers the entire skill span. If everyone had been equally skilled it would have looked much different.

That said, I'm not against wearing medium armor but that's more of a "more armor to pick from" thing. I don't want defensive CD'es since I know that we won't get both that and more damage.....and I rather have the damage buff.

chisaineko
11.08.2012 , 06:48 PM | #177
Well the answer should be quite simple..

Make all of the bubbles act like a remote detonated mine, triggered by the caster which stuns everyone around each one when triggered by the original caster.

Chisaineko
50 pvp sorc heals/bubbles/dps

bradleey
11.10.2012 , 09:49 AM | #178
honestly guys I don't see the problem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBV7H92uRG8

Hairyzac
11.10.2012 , 10:13 AM | #179
Quote: Originally Posted by bradleey View Post
honestly guys I don't see the problem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBV7H92uRG8
I can't believe you would post a video of you losing every war zone in which you enter, ignoring objectives, just to run around cc'ing people with bubbles. All this proves is yes, when you ignore all objectives you can run around doing nothing but popping bubbles on people. You just make the argument against this talent even worse with terrible game play like this.

bradleey
11.10.2012 , 10:14 AM | #180
Quote: Originally Posted by Hairyzac View Post
I can't believe you would post a video of you losing every war zone in which you enter, ignoring objectives, just to run around cc'ing people with bubbles. All this proves is yes, when you ignore all objectives you can run around doing nothing but popping bubbles on people. You just make the argument against this talent even worse with terrible game play like this.
we lost 1 novare coast out all the games. lighten up