Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why do you play your class?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Dalborra
Why do you play your class?

Penang
11.03.2012 , 11:23 PM | #11
Been playing 3 classes since January. My first class was a Sage healer, followed by this Vanguard Dps and finally I am back to my roots as a healer with my scoundrel healer. I just love healing I guess.

Btw Mosh, I have to say that Kaziel was up there as one of the best MVP players when he was playing. The guy put out some pretty good dps via vigilance spec, was so difficult to be killed and was one of the best huttball players I've seen.
Rhalkirr - Dalborra - Vanguard
Ar'kael - Dalborra - Scoundrel Healer
A Little Bit Gimp

aVmuse
11.03.2012 , 11:35 PM | #12
Quote:
Juggernaut/Guardian - By far my favorite class. Best class for wzs imo because you get a 4 second immunity to CC on charge, taunts and a friendly charge that counts as a taunt, aoe slows and with amazing amount of consistent DPS
I feel guardians have a lot of variability due to difference's in spec. And after trying out FOTM focus for a bit I really missed having that 4 seconds of CC immunity. But the differences in the specs means you can have vigilance for great consistent dps and tanking abilites (focused defense cd ftw), or have focus for a greater burst capability at the risk of being a glass cannon.

Though an undergeared vig guardian will have a lot tougher time dealing with healers or other high burst classes then an undergeared focus guardian.

Quote:
Gs/Sniper- Awesome burst ability. If played well can be very mobile. Only thing is 99% of them dont play mobile.
I've only got a lvl 34 sniper but from what I can tell only 1 spec can be truly mobile and that is lethality and it is incredibly mobile compared to a MM sniper (basically a turret) and slightly more mobile then engineering which needs to be in cover to set up its burst. Lethality also has a lot of defensive and cc abilites at a reduced cd which helps nicely.

BazjamB
11.04.2012 , 12:52 AM | #13
well, i play my sentinel because he is atm FOTM in focus spec and because i have spent a lot of time swapping mods to be able to do a lot of damage except i got no crit and i play my mecenary healer because he is really fun to play and is fully wh except for 1 pve piece which i use for pvp on my merc and my sent
▀azjam - Sentinel // Aangelo - Vanguard // ─nge - Shadow // Angedude - Mercenary //
Angelo - Operative

jwalsham
11.07.2012 , 01:59 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Didy_Kush View Post
Played it since launch
Similar with your pub toon ?? You missed the part "the only class i can play"
Jwalsh - Just Relax - The Jekk Jekk Tarr/ Dalborra/ The Bastion/The Harbringer

i got the magic stick

jwalsham
11.07.2012 , 02:01 AM | #15
Been shadow since launch, i can play my sent and can heal as well with bm gear on my commando.. Uhm fotm classes? My class isnt fotm, i am fotm..

i got the magic stick

Didy_Kush
11.07.2012 , 02:01 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by jwalsham View Post
Similar with your pub toon ?? You mossed the part "the only class i can play"
Yes a mossed that part /clap retard lmao

jwalsham
11.07.2012 , 02:06 AM | #17
Yes a mossed that part /clap retard lmao
Thanks, jesus didnt assume you can spell. But how? You dont go to class right? Youre 16 and plays swtor all day... Thank god for centrelink hey? Im glad my tax goes in good hands, atleast i can kill you in game.. Loving every bit of it..

i got the magic stick

Didy_Kush
11.07.2012 , 02:11 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by jwalsham View Post
Thanks, jesus didnt assume you can spell. But how? You dont go to class right? Youre 16 and plays swtor all day... Thank god for centrelink hey? Im glad my tax goes in good hands, atleast i can kill you in game.. Loving every bit of it..
Good to see you get your facts correct atleast im the big 16... dam how did you know gj man gj...

jwalsham
11.07.2012 , 02:16 AM | #19
Good to see you get your facts correct atleast im the big 16... dam how did you know gj man gj...
Not too sure what i have heard.. Thought it was that he acts like a 16 year old but defo not a retard.. Just between both i guess

i got the magic stick

Dafydil
11.07.2012 , 02:23 AM | #20
Hmm my main was a shadow on the US servers, made a commando healer and loved it so much (before the healing nerf) was able to keep just about everyone alive in lowbie on my US server. Heard how the Aussy servers were more populated so rolled to Dalborra and made a commando heals. Loved it, then went imperial and loved it even more. Uhm I don't think it's the best healing class but I enjoy it. Guess that's all really.