Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stunlock is alive and Well

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Stunlock is alive and Well

Titanstroke
10.31.2012 , 04:30 PM | #1
So that fix isnt work at all, we were up against another premade, so heaven help you if you arent in a pvp guild because the arena isnt working so they are all forming two teams and hitting the button at the same time and if they dont get into the same WZ then they leave the group that is there to hope and get fill ins. The entire group was stealthers except for a couple of Juggys and they could keep you in stun the entire time and did. We literally couldnt keep them off of the poor healers, even dps from what I could see wasnt pullng them out of stealth before they did their stun and attack. I hit them with my aoe and it hit and it healed me and damaged them and didnt take them out of stealth.

So Bioware as more and more people give up pvp and the ones who only live for it leave and you are wondering why oh why dont they have loyalty, it isnt that it is to heck with this there isnt any skill or fun in it anymore. That is from a mostly warhero geared dps sage who can put down some high damage numbers as long as the stun isnt on which it is more and more. I dont know what is happening but I watched while someone kept me alive and it went on for over 15 seconds and I never got out of stun for more than a instant and when I did I was back in stun before I could do anything.
And From The Wreckage I Will Arise & Cast The Ashes Back In Their Eyes

Arkerus
10.31.2012 , 04:37 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Titanstroke View Post
So that fix isnt work at all, we were up against another premade, so heaven help you if you arent in a pvp guild because the arena isnt working so they are all forming two teams and hitting the button at the same time and if they dont get into the same WZ then they leave the group that is there to hope and get fill ins. The entire group was stealthers except for a couple of Juggys and they could keep you in stun the entire time and did. We literally couldnt keep them off of the poor healers, even dps from what I could see wasnt pullng them out of stealth before they did their stun and attack. I hit them with my aoe and it hit and it healed me and damaged them and didnt take them out of stealth.

So Bioware as more and more people give up pvp and the ones who only live for it leave and you are wondering why oh why dont they have loyalty, it isnt that it is to heck with this there isnt any skill or fun in it anymore. That is from a mostly warhero geared dps sage who can put down some high damage numbers as long as the stun isnt on which it is more and more. I dont know what is happening but I watched while someone kept me alive and it went on for over 15 seconds and I never got out of stun for more than a instant and when I did I was back in stun before I could do anything.
I understand what you are saying but the problem isn't PvP itself. It's coordinated efforts almost feel like a team is cheating.

Just like in WoW, they eventually had to separate the groups from the non groups even in the non ranked PvP. I feel like it would be a good idea here as well. My biggest fear though is that it will skyrocket wait times.
Hooning in the rex : http://youtu.be/xtXUM6yPMCY

Daiyukie
10.31.2012 , 06:16 PM | #3
Stunlocking with one stun like a boss.
"Everyone not as good as me is a Noob. Everyone better than me is a No Lifer" - The Code of the Bads
Quote: Originally Posted by gwrtheyn
atm Concealment Operative are like a dog humping on your leg,anoying,but not lethal
Quote: Originally Posted by jaxxxster
Solution : Nerf Operatives. Again.