Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Patch notes are up.

Xenirath
10.30.2012 , 06:32 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Karsk View Post
So funny, all the players on pvp servers want those patetic ezhaust zones gone,but they are doing
everything they can to hand held and keep us on rails/boxed in, way to go

Other then that good to see fix for wz issues, just hope theyy fix the damd engine so we dont crash all the time
and stutter and grafics going all crasy. Never hadd this issues until the last mayor patch.
I think its more of an issue that every outpost has gaurds to protect from ganking. (Not that they work if you have a level 50 tank to tank them) Where anchorhead doesn't unless you count the 3 near the speeder pad, the rest of the city would be free reign.
The Three Topics Better Not Discussed Online:
1)Religion
2)Politics
3)Which Videogames are Better

Radzkie
10.30.2012 , 06:37 AM | #12
Wow. Nice ups in Black Hole com rewards. Makes up for the loss in SM EC, I suppose.

amnie
10.30.2012 , 06:53 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Xenirath View Post
An issue that could cause players to fail to receive daily rewards has been corrected. Previously, players were not considered queued random when the group's leader had active lockouts, even if the group was queued for random content.

So maybe I won't need to make so many tickets this month about not getting the random Operation commendation box. Thats a plus

A potential method for Imperial players to reach Anchorhead on Tatooine has been corrected.
-----------------
Wait this was still possible? I thought they patched this in like March. Well good for you Bioware. Now in a later patch make a legitimate way for players to get to opposite faction bases and make it require a raid group of 50s so we can have some real world pvp.
it wasn't 'still possible'

it was possible again. some bugs simple reappear. is this your first MMO?

(same goes for the huttball scoreboard bug btw, or randomly not being able to use the ops chat. they are fixed - and a few weeks later it happens again)

amnie
10.30.2012 , 06:56 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Xenirath View Post
I think its more of an issue that every outpost has gaurds to protect from ganking. (Not that they work if you have a level 50 tank to tank them) Where anchorhead doesn't unless you count the 3 near the speeder pad, the rest of the city would be free reign.
if you ever for whatever reason make it into mos ila you won't find turrets and guards all over the place, either

JMCH
10.30.2012 , 06:58 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkkChaos View Post
[WEEKLY] Galactic Operations now rewards 15 Black Hole Commendations (up from 8).
[WEEKLY] Galactic Crisis Points now rewards 20 Black Hole Commendations (up from 8).
[WEEKLY] Deadly Operations now rewards 10 Black Hole Commendations.

Very nice to see..........
Perhaps someone actually had a look at what you could buy with dailies... 1.4 rewards were stupid, in particular the Deadly Operations one.

Overall, the fact they removed BH comms from EC/TfB story mode still is an issue, these ops taking much, much more time than a random flashpoint.

What I don't understand, though, is why the increased the number of loots in story mode EC/TfB and not HM, since it's in HM we simply don't want to wipe again and again just to have the opportunity to roll for one loot if it ever shows in the 10 total - potential - loots. (Yes, I know there are some folks out there doing pretty well with an optimized raid, but that's an entirely different issue as they'll clear it, stuff their toons and... leave until their infamous "new content" is here. New content is not the accumulation of RNG and brutality on top of multiple strategy thingies on top of each other, and as much as I like TfB encounters, in HM the error margin is way too thin, especially for the healers.)

Arkerus
10.30.2012 , 06:59 AM | #16
For anyone who is complaining about the new technical changes or the fact that they haven't fixed a bug yet:

http://mrlizard.com/rants/why-havent...ixed-this-bug/

Yes, this is preemptive because we will definitely get those people in here.
Hooning in the rex : http://youtu.be/xtXUM6yPMCY

LordArtemis
10.30.2012 , 07:07 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Arkerus View Post
For anyone who is complaining about the new technical changes or the fact that they haven't fixed a bug yet:

http://mrlizard.com/rants/why-havent...ixed-this-bug/

And to those that are complaining about the complaints:

http://www.wordreference.com/definition/whine

Xenirath
10.30.2012 , 07:12 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by amnie View Post
if you ever for whatever reason make it into mos ila you won't find turrets and guards all over the place, either
Thats my point, you can't make it to Mos Ila. Have you see the path that speeder takes? It goes over a mountain, into a valley, across a sand dune and then it might as well do a loop-D-loop through a ring of fire!
1)Religion
2)Politics

Xenirath
10.30.2012 , 07:15 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by amnie View Post
it wasn't 'still possible'

it was possible again. some bugs simple reappear. is this your first MMO?

(same goes for the huttball scoreboard bug btw, or randomly not being able to use the ops chat. they are fixed - and a few weeks later it happens again)
No I just didn't relise It was back.

I had a lot of fun with it back when I level my scoundrel. I grabbed my Holocamera, donned my social armor ran outside and took pictures all while staying out of flagged mode. Since Anchor head isn't considered pvp flagged even on pvp servers, though for some reason players hangars are. Go figure.
1)Religion
2)Politics

Quraswren
10.30.2012 , 07:20 AM | #20
I'm always happy to see fixes.

THX