Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

An in-depth look at Index Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
An in-depth look at Index Thread

MasterMe
12.31.2012 , 08:36 AM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Well, Revan's fall is a culmination of the several things. The Mandalorian Wars started it, Malachor kicked him to the edge of the proverbial cliff, and Vitiate drove him over the edge.

You can if you want to.
Well I started writting up the thread and then my computer had a freak-out and I lost all my progress. Screw it. I'll do it some other time maybe.

Aurbere
12.31.2012 , 11:36 AM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterMe View Post
Well I started writting up the thread and then my computer had a freak-out and I lost all my progress. Screw it. I'll do it some other time maybe.
You don't have to bother. I plan on covering the fall of Revan in my Galactic History series, as Revan's fall greatly affected the galaxy.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."

Beniboybling
01.03.2013 , 08:46 AM | #83
I notice you never covered Shatterpoints in your Force powers series. Just a suggestion but I'd find an in-depth on this quite interesting.

Aurbere
01.03.2013 , 11:59 AM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
I notice you never covered Shatterpoints in your Force powers series. Just a suggestion but I'd find an in-depth on this quite interesting.
Yeah, I know I didn't. I'll be bringing Force Powers back soon.
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."

Beniboybling
01.03.2013 , 12:03 PM | #85
Yeah, I know I didn't. I'll be bringing Force Powers back soon.
Nice, I look forward to them.

Bird_of_Thunder
01.03.2013 , 02:16 PM | #86
i was thinking about making my own index for my threads, unless you wanted these threads in one place.

Note: I will be creating more threads, but they will mainly be focused on darksiders
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

Aurbere
01.03.2013 , 02:20 PM | #87
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
i was thinking about making my own index for my threads, unless you wanted these threads in one place.

Note: I will be creating more threads, but they will mainly be focused on darksiders
We might as well keep them all in one place.

Bird_of_Thunder
01.03.2013 , 04:50 PM | #88
We might as well keep them all in one place.
alrighty then
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

Aurbere
01.04.2013 , 10:07 AM | #89
Odan-Urr to character threads.

Created Special Editions threads and added Odan-Urr's teachings.

Aurbere
01.04.2013 , 10:09 AM | #90
Added Darth Krayt (both parts) to Special Requests.

What makes these requests special is that you(the people) have asked to make one, and I graciously obliged. (Sounds weird don't it?)