Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

An in-depth look at Index Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
An in-depth look at Index Thread

Aurbere
12.22.2012 , 12:10 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
A list, eh? How much would it cost... I kid I kid. Small problem though, as my thread is an in-depth on KOTOR 2 - the biggest conundrum in STAR WARS, its going to be partly based on speculation. What I'm saying is canonically true, but is the most likely truth once all the pieces are the puzzle are put together. Its still pretty solid though. And backed up by dialogue in KOTOR all the way.
Well KOTOR 2 requires some speculation, and I understand that. That will be *probably* the only thread that will require such speculation. Other topics are a bit more fleshed out.

I created those guidelines to prevent this explosion of threads, and to prevent things from getting out of control. Much like Leland Chee does with the Star Wars continuity.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Beniboybling
12.22.2012 , 12:34 PM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Well KOTOR 2 requires some speculation, and I understand that. That will be *probably* the only thread that will require such speculation. Other topics are a bit more fleshed out.

I created those guidelines to prevent this explosion of threads, and to prevent things from getting out of control. Much like Leland Chee does with the Star Wars continuity.
OK, although it will encourage some discussion on what really happened - but that will only help piece together the puzzle that is KOTOR 2.

Aurbere
12.22.2012 , 12:46 PM | #73
OK, although it will encourage some discussion on what really happened - but that will only help piece together the puzzle that is KOTOR 2.
I look forward to your thread.

Just an FYI, I will probably have to take some info from your thread when I discuss the Dark Wars.
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Aurbere
12.23.2012 , 02:31 PM | #74
Added Alter Environment to Force Powers.

Aurbere
12.29.2012 , 01:47 PM | #75
Added King Adas to Character Threads.

Beniboybling
12.30.2012 , 04:02 PM | #76
Just a thought, but I think a thread on Darth Malak/Alek would be interesting. I don't know if you know that much about him but I think he's very much ignored and forgotten in the Star Wars universe, and definitely overshadowed by fanboi magnate: Revan. Just a thought.

StarSquirrel
12.30.2012 , 05:12 PM | #77
Hey Aurbere, I'd still like to see (when you're done with your current series) a thread series on lesser known organizations such as the Jensaarai, Antarian Rangers, or even the mighty Sarlacc Enforcer
I know if you look deep into your heart- which is currently all over that tree- you'll find a way to forgive me.

Aww, geez you look like a puppy! A blonde, eviscerated puppy!

-Alucard

Beniboybling
12.30.2012 , 05:40 PM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by StarSquirrel View Post
or even the mighty Sarlacc Enforcer
Lol, I remember that April Fool's joke. I must admit for a moment they had me

Wolfninjajedi
12.30.2012 , 06:49 PM | #79
Lol, I remember that April Fool's joke. I must admit for a moment they had me
I kinda figured it was a joke from the start, I mean...you wouldn't really be able to do much of anything. Plus it was clearly OP.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Beniboybling
12.31.2012 , 06:37 AM | #80
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
I kinda figured it was a joke from the start, I mean...you wouldn't really be able to do much of anything. Plus it was clearly OP.
Don't mock me!