Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

An in-depth look at Index Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
An in-depth look at Index Thread

Beniboybling
01.04.2013 , 10:16 AM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Added Darth Krayt (both parts) to Special Requests.

What makes these requests special is that you(the people) have asked to make one, and I graciously obliged. (Sounds weird don't it?)
Of course, anything approved by Aurbere is definitely special.

Aurbere
01.07.2013 , 03:44 PM | #92
Been a while since I updated the old index so here it is.

Added Durge, Xizor and Dash Rendar to Wolf's threads.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."

Aurbere
01.09.2013 , 02:22 PM | #93
Added Bossk to Wolf's threads.
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."

Aurbere
01.11.2013 , 06:54 PM | #94
Added YT-2400 to Wolf's threads.

Aurbere
01.14.2013 , 03:18 PM | #95
Added The Great Sith War Part 2 to Events threads.

Aurbere
01.19.2013 , 06:09 PM | #96
Added Part 3 of The Great Sith War.

Darkondo
01.22.2013 , 06:45 PM | #97
A suggestion, how about an in depth on The Prophecy itself and how it came to be as well as what caused the force itself to be unbalanced.

Aurbere
01.22.2013 , 06:47 PM | #98
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkondo View Post
A suggestion, how about an in depth on The Prophecy itself and how it came to be as well as what caused the force itself to be unbalanced.
The Prophecy of the Chosen One? Interesting. That would make a good thread.

The unbalancing of The Force will actually be discussed in my thread on The Grand Plan.

Beniboybling
01.23.2013 , 03:16 AM | #99
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
The Prophecy of the Chosen One? Interesting. That would make a good thread.

The unbalancing of The Force will actually be discussed in my thread on The Grand Plan.
You may which to wait on that one. Apparently LucasArts are planning something big for the Prophecy, which I assume will have something to do with TCW.

Aurbere
01.23.2013 , 12:37 PM | #100
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
You may which to wait on that one. Apparently LucasArts are planning something big for the Prophecy, which I assume will have something to do with TCW.
Thanks for the heads up!