Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvP fraction balance

Markisha
11.01.2012 , 08:58 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by LittleLummo View Post
I play Rep and i agree... Reps win most games, and the White Noise premades aren't that hard lol I don't often lose to them IF i queue in a premade, but with pugs it's a different story usually. Queue with friends/guildies, it helps a lot.

And Yoyel... Wat is u doin?
It just depends what kind of premading each of us is going with and the 4 pugs we get
You won't win if Thedoc, Whasp, Brill and me que for example
The Gragole legacy
Most amazing player world
Gragole - Sirmarkisha - Njok - Wwhewlpw - Bica

chaosmadness
11.06.2012 , 06:08 AM | #32
Monday to Thursday (50/50) pvp balanced
Friday to Sunday (90/10 for Reps) Reps win majority

ZipZep
11.06.2012 , 07:24 AM | #33
Que solo and you will struggle, que 4 man premade and you at least do better.

Im rarely playing normals any more, but i think i have lost 1 game last week when doing full 4 man guild premade, and that was to Harbinger in Civil, and it was the most fun normal wz I have played in a long long time. All in all we get interesting wz like every 1/10 games when we are fortunate enough to find a Coral, Ad Vic, Harbinger or MVP premade. Pretty sure everybody playing with any of the current active PvP rated guilds feel this way in normals, and its not really so wierd is it?

Nobody here knows the statistics from wz, and though it would sure be fun to see the actual win/lose ratio thats not likely to happen. Lets just agree that there's horrible and good players on both sides and you always wish to meet the later if you actually enjoy PvP.

And Helle, have I/white Noise offended you in some way? Not that i dont get a little flattered by being mentioned in random threads but Im not quite sure what you are trying to say with your posts?

/Whasp
Whasp - Herbs & Derps PvP guild ToFN

Slacking Engineer Sniper and Worst Mara EU

zoranporan
11.06.2012 , 08:19 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by ZipZep View Post
And Helle, have I/white Noise offended you in some way? Not that i dont get a little flattered by being mentioned in random threads but Im not quite sure what you are trying to say with your posts?

/Whasp
Nah mate, no offense at all, nor do I mean any towards White Noise either. Just thought it was funny that this guy said that you can only win if you happen to end up with a premade from you guys. Like there is no other pvp guilds on imp side. If anything i was beeing sarcastic towards him.
Sith Marauder | Helle | ToFN EU

LittleLummo
11.06.2012 , 03:59 PM | #35
I wondered why I hadn't seen you in normals for a long time Whaspy!
Zavvi/Lamare|Sebastion\L'ion
MVPs|Keyboard Turners

ZipZep
11.06.2012 , 06:10 PM | #36
playing low bracket PvP to get warrior buff
Whasp - Herbs & Derps PvP guild ToFN

Slacking Engineer Sniper and Worst Mara EU

Memo-
11.07.2012 , 04:25 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by ZipZep View Post
playing low bracket PvP to get warrior buff
Shouldn't take long with matches like yesterday's Civil War ahead. : D First time ever going through a warzone with nothing but defensive points (and offensive for the initial cap), and that comes after 10 months of active warzoning.
Delarah | Stilva | Ethawn | Luccia<Lice-Ridden Banthas>Tenori | Weimar | Baritoni | Altto
Maliris | Faris | Jauhe | Sopraano<Reilukerho>Väli | Rai'chu | Bas'so | Rai'jin
   The Lihavuori LegacyTomb of Freedon Nadd

Masarko
11.07.2012 , 04:52 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Markisha View Post
It just depends what kind of premading each of us is going with and the 4 pugs we get
You won't win if Thedoc, Whasp, Brill and me que for example
now this is a example of: Mr fullofhimself lmao

Stefftastiq
11.11.2012 , 09:09 PM | #39
would love if bioware put in some deserter penalty soon (like it is on groupfinder - hopefully longer than 15 mins to keep the scum away from wz) - maybe it atleast would help the mass leaving within 30 seconds of the wz (if not 2 caps in CW / NC - or not score first goal in hutball / or even see republics in voidstar... ) - its hilarious, and its usually not the 'good' players that leave... but it really screws the warzone for those who stay - and ofcourse people like me who often soloque... and probably get into "failgames" 60-70% of the games I join... of course its possible to fix this to just team up join as team, but ye... its a really bad habit by people...

IMP pvp players should man up and start playing instead of just trying to "hit n ruN" easy wins...
The Fantastiq Legacy :-: Youtube / Twitch
Stefftastiq :-: Rosafisk :-: Blåelefant :-: Powerpuff

The Brotherhood of Darkness

Masarko
11.12.2012 , 12:49 AM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Stefftastiq View Post
would love if bioware put in some deserter penalty soon (like it is on groupfinder - hopefully longer than 15 mins to keep the scum away from wz) - maybe it atleast would help the mass leaving within 30 seconds of the wz (if not 2 caps in CW / NC - or not score first goal in hutball / or even see republics in voidstar... ) - its hilarious, and its usually not the 'good' players that leave... but it really screws the warzone for those who stay - and ofcourse people like me who often soloque... and probably get into "failgames" 60-70% of the games I join... of course its possible to fix this to just team up join as team, but ye... its a really bad habit by people...

IMP pvp players should man up and start playing instead of just trying to "hit n ruN" easy wins...
Was about to take your post serious, then I saw where you came from.