Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Neo-crusader armor for cartel points

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Neo-crusader armor for cartel points

LordExozone
01.31.2013 , 08:15 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthDymond View Post
Would love to see both this and the Sith Trooper armor from KOTOR. I'd definitely drop Cartel Coins on either.
Indeed, I was fairly disappointed when the SWTOR sith soldiers turned out not to be the silver armoured ones I came to love in KOTOR.
Kote! Kandosii sa kar'ta, Vode an.
Mandalore a'den mhi, Vode an. Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome. Sa kyr'am nau tracyn kad, Vode an.

Wulox
02.03.2013 , 07:21 AM | #42
I would pay twice as much than the normal armor set prices in the cartel store for this!

Firakson
02.05.2013 , 06:57 AM | #43
I SO want to see this happen!!! Green would be best for me, but really, any of those would do

/signed
Cry Havoc! and let slip the dogs of war!

Jayshames
02.05.2013 , 08:07 AM | #44
They need loads of new armours in cartel store, there's so many I want. I really want this set aswell;
http://i46.tinypic.com/1zv5x6a.jpg

Acidstrider
02.14.2013 , 02:42 AM | #45
I finally saw fit to throw in another post on this forum. I've heard a few replies from Bioware, saying there certainly should be a Neo-crusader armour, that it is a priority.

But apparently not over such vital sets like the sand people armor! Lord knows that was a high priority! Or giving the droids a tuxedo! We can't have them running around naked now can we? No that privilege belongs to the players, now that nudists can finally display their passionate hatred towards pants, all thanks to the cartel market. And now with this Kree event, we can finally dress up like everyone's favourite star wars character, Tron!

So here is me asking again, for Bioware to simply add the Mandalorian armor that they already have in the game. It would be a lot less work, and a lot less immersion breaking.

Please?

BobertTheNinja
02.27.2013 , 06:06 PM | #46
The armor I really want to see in the market is the armor you see on the Bounty Hunter in the loading screen. I would pay all the money for that.

AOrdo
03.07.2013 , 07:26 AM | #47
I support this ! Add mandos stuff , we don't need gree stuff just put on Beskar'gam !

YoshiRaphElan
03.11.2013 , 02:35 PM | #48
Another update tomorrow, another chance at the (blue version of) this armor!

Desolaytore
03.11.2013 , 04:49 PM | #49
Bump. BHs deserve a mando set!
"I hear them enter my domain, children unknowing. They will serve..." - The Infernal One
Lightning flashes of insight, Into the mirth of a dark sky,
Pain of division is nothing, Joy of dissolution is everything.

Acidstrider
04.02.2013 , 03:55 PM | #50
Great to see there is still support for this thread! Been a lot of neat items added to the cartel market as of late, so maybe we'll have our Neo-crusader armor soon.