Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Malgus PVP

sethhodg
10.28.2012 , 01:53 AM | #1
i think it would be cool if you made a pvp where you are a Sith and you are with Malgus. You must infiltrate the council chamber and get to the council member and there are stages like maby the first one you must get by two canons with npcs on the guns and there are pillars where you hide behind and the canons just slow you and do a little damage and if you are slowed that is the chance where the republic players can kill you and the empire must click the canon to destroy it and then the republic retreat to the second stage and there the empire must kill a certin amount of republic say 10 or 20 and then to the third stage and this is the last stand of the republic thay must battle and each person can come back until the third stage if you die you must only watch the rest if republic are left standing then thay win but if the empire are left standing than thay win and in any stage the player with the highest stats on ither side can have an ability that brings out a hero like empire Malgus and republic Siteal until thay are defeted and Malgus does not have the power ultimate power because it kills all his enemys in the instince sincerly Seth Hodgson

Ycoga
10.28.2012 , 08:05 AM | #2
Malgus is dead, we threw him off a bridge about a million times.
'Pre-2.0 PvP... The gear gap was too big and some players became non-contributors quickly because of the gear gap. It wasn’t fun for the majority of players' - Alex Modny

Listerman
10.28.2012 , 11:27 AM | #3
Eh, if Darth Maul can apparently survive a drop like that, AND being cut in half, as the Clone Wars cartoons did...really rather well, actually...Then I would not put it past Bioware to pull Malgus back later on. Otherwise...we would have had a corpse.

...Idea is [censored], btw.
"Never touch a Kel Dor's sammich."
"We're on a message board together. I'm already inclined to think you're a schmuck."

Kendaric
10.28.2012 , 12:37 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Ycoga View Post
Malgus is dead, we threw him off a bridge about a million times.
There's no actual proof of his death, though bringing him back would definitely feel somewhat odd.
(█⌉▀|▀|▀|▀[o]█]|▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

Listerman
10.28.2012 , 01:02 PM | #5
Well, on top of Maul surviving...Ajajj Ventress survived a potentially fatal fall...Boba Fett survived a fall into the Sarlaac...etc etc...
"Never touch a Kel Dor's sammich."
"We're on a message board together. I'm already inclined to think you're a schmuck."

Mossesman
10.28.2012 , 01:18 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Kendaric View Post
There's no actual proof of his death, though bringing him back would definitely feel somewhat odd.
Wasnt it confirmed that he died though? If someone could link the interview...
Eathos - Commando | Norzrik - Guardian
Kezron - Scoundrel | Ashinelle - Shadow

Drudenfusz
10.28.2012 , 02:24 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Mossesman View Post
Wasnt it confirmed that he died though? If someone could link the interview...
Never heard that in an interview. Actually I always thought they will use him again, just like Palpatine returned in the EU some years after Vader had thrown him.
My Old Republic Warring is Magic
Gwenya - The Drudenfusz Legacy, Jedi Shadow on Jar'Kai Sword
When you play the game of PvP, you win or you die.
English version <- SWTOR Wiki -> German version

sethhodg
11.14.2012 , 09:26 PM | #8
ok i understand but it is just i think it would be cool like maby he did survive like darth maul or the other people that had fatal falls and i suggested it because he is my favorite charecter in the game.