Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Great to be back

DarthWoad
10.26.2012 , 01:38 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Brewski View Post
To the ever optimistic and bright DarthWoad: Ah, but don't you see? This thread is generating healthy debate on the virtues of the game among it's subscriber base! It's already got half a dozen responses in the first few minutes! If it was pointless no one would be posting on it.

To the OP: Welcome back.
Most of the replies are to me, because the people dont like my opinion. These are called elite defenders and will do anything to defend this game, and anyone who praises the game.

Zalfax
10.26.2012 , 01:39 PM | #12
Welcome back smexymage.

CelCawdro
10.26.2012 , 01:41 PM | #13
Welcome back. The game still has a long ways to go to make it ideal, but as you can see, even the haters have been subbed longer than I. You don't complain about something unless you deeply care about it.

Wraiven
10.26.2012 , 02:13 PM | #14
I hope you didn't give away any of your stuffs?
Republic: Krulex (Shadow) Kn (Guardian) Krll (Sentinel) Wanatrime (Vanguard)
Imperial: Wraiven (Assassin) Krullous (Marauder) Krawl (Jugg) Xin (Jugg)
♠♠♠ The Soulstalker Legacy ♠♠♠
-FIGHT-

smexymage
10.26.2012 , 02:33 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Wraiven View Post
I hope you didn't give away any of your stuffs?
Nope, just didnt resub at renewal, still have everything but my main is on a PvP server and I prefer to play on PvE so i'm going to level up alts, as I mainly focused on my Marauder when I was playing.
. Never Forget

happysister
10.28.2012 , 08:59 PM | #16
good to see someone else return. welcome back!
Lorhin - Sharpshooter Gunslinger
Sashel - Sawbones Scoundrel

chuixupu
10.29.2012 , 02:35 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthWoad View Post
Most of the replies are to me, because the people dont like my opinion. These are called elite defenders and will do anything to defend this game, and anyone who praises the game.
You've done an excellent job in keeping this thread bumped.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

smexymage
11.08.2012 , 04:32 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by happysister View Post
good to see someone else return. welcome back!
Good to be back, thanks
. Never Forget

Pepperawr
11.08.2012 , 01:13 PM | #19
Hey welcome back. I also just returned. Left for much of the same reasons as well. These boards are terrible, does the game a large disservice. EA/BW needs to take a page out of GW2's moderation system, where people are given infractions for excessively negative and unhelpful posting. Anonymous unrestrained internet vitriol FTL.

I am optimistic that we will see a lot more great gameplay fun and BW storytelling out of this game with some of the recent changes.

And before someone comes barging in claiming that I an nonsensically some elite BW defender, I am certainly all for constructive criticism of game flaws --- but this is just a plain old welcome back courtesy thread. Don't be rude.
CE fancypants.

GregP
11.08.2012 , 05:54 PM | #20
I just returned myself. I made the same mistakes the OP did. All my friends left and I spent to much time on the forums reading hate threads. I'm glad to be back, the game was always fun to me. The only problem I have now is splitting my limited game time between SWTOR and GW2.