Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kira should probably die when Jedi Knights get more story.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Kira should probably die when Jedi Knights get more story.

TalkingDinosaur
10.26.2012 , 10:12 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by gabarooni View Post
Just saying any good Jedi worth his salt has some kind of dramatic experience happen to him or her usually involving the death of a loved one. The aftermath of this death is usually a good point to intruduce the temptation of The Dark Side. Know I like Kira but I think it would make my JK's personal story alot better if she died in some super Dramatic way. What do you guys think?
So...
Spoiler
TALKINGDINOSAUR
Squadron
11-11-11

mefit
10.27.2012 , 11:06 AM | #22
Why must she die ? Leave her alone , shes the only Romance Female or Only Female for the Male JK gets !!!!
Give a Man a Mask and he'll become his true self

Liquidacid
10.27.2012 , 11:10 AM | #23
I like Kira... tho if they brought back the option to kill Quinn I'd do it every time... as it stands now I have a sith pureblood warrior I made and use solely for the purpose of smacking him so he cries
"bibo ergo sum" ( I drink, therefore I am)

Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at.

Zaxem
10.27.2012 , 08:48 PM | #24
i think if they would do something like this it would have to be you pick which one goes on a sucide mission i probally go with T7 or kira those are the 2 compaions i don't care for at all
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.-Through passion, I gain strength.Through strength, I gain power.Through power, I gain victory.Through victory, my chains are broken.The Force shall free me 55 Juggernaut55 Assassin 50 Sniper 55 Mercenary50 Guardian55 Marauder