Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Augmentation Kits and Augments

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Augmentation Kits and Augments

MaulRx
10.25.2012 , 12:47 PM | #1
Are there vendors that sell these or is GTN the only option if you don't want to make them yourself?

Thanks

wainot-keel
10.25.2012 , 12:52 PM | #2
There are no vendors for neither kits nor augments.
Skill trainer has the schematics for the kits augments. That's it. So you either craft them yourself or buy them from the GTN

MaulRx
10.25.2012 , 01:07 PM | #3
I see thanks.

Telanis
10.25.2012 , 04:32 PM | #4
Or trade directly with other players.

Oggthebase
10.25.2012 , 04:45 PM | #5
if you're playing solo and only doing the solo content and a few flashpoints, you don't really need augment slots and augments to clear the content. So it's really not worth the money.

You only need augments if you're looking into optimizing your character so that he's the best he can be, and you want to tackle either end game PVE or rated PVP.

Since these activities are better done in group anyway, either with friends or guildies (or both), don't hesitate to ask them to help you with their crafts (you may want to provide them with the raw materials or go with them farm them... fun guild action!)

MastrJorel
02.19.2013 , 08:40 AM | #6
I have mk 3 and mk 4 augmentation kits I got from reverse engineering implants. When I try to add them nothing happens. How do I add them to my gear? Is there anything that is upgradeable that I can't add it to?

Never_Hesitate
02.19.2013 , 08:45 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by MastrJorel View Post
I have mk 3 and mk 4 augmentation kits I got from reverse engineering implants. When I try to add them nothing happens. How do I add them to my gear? Is there anything that is upgradeable that I can't add it to?
You got the slot parts, you have to craft the slots first with synthweaving, armormech or armstech
T3-M4 - Lvl 55 Chars:
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper, S'inthoras Mara,Hannahla Merc, Eleondra&Eleondraa Ops,
Leeonira Sorc, CaphalÝr Sorc, Kindarya Assa, LeoniŽ PT,
Revuna Mando, Leojuna Scoundrel, Simon'e Shadow, Sileona Guardian