Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question about Purple restriction for F2P

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Question about Purple restriction for F2P

xandrietta
10.24.2012 , 08:17 AM | #1
Hello, I was just wondering if there will be a restricion on the Mods on purples as well as the actuall items for the free ppl??

IE: Can they just strip the mods and use them in orange items?? I currently do that myself for cosmetic reasons on a few toons, and I was just hoping that this is NOT allowed for the free accounts.

If they are allowed to do that, then it defeats the purpose of the restriction in the first place, and that would not be cool=(

Elfindreams
10.24.2012 , 08:18 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by xandrietta View Post
Hello, I was just wondering if there will be a restricion on the Mods on purples as well as the actuall items for the free ppl??

IE: Can they just strip the mods and use them in orange items?? I currently do that myself for cosmetic reasons on a few toons, and I was just hoping that this is NOT allowed for the free accounts.

If they are allowed to do that, then it defeats the purpose of the restriction in the first place, and that would not be cool=(
There is a thread set aside for f2p questions, here http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=546823
The Jade Legacy Ebon Hawk
[Nova Imperium] [The Crescent Order]

xandrietta
10.24.2012 , 08:20 AM | #3
Oh, I am sorry did not know about that will post in there. TY for the link