Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

We were expecting Paid Transfers with the Cartel Market. Can you give us an update?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
We were expecting Paid Transfers with the Cartel Market. Can you give us an update?

Pahomi
10.24.2012 , 07:58 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by SWGEvictee View Post
My question OP is why you were expecting something they never said was going to be in 1.5 would actually be in 1.5?
Because they already have the technology as was demonstrated with the free transfers and it would make sense to add them when F2P with the cartel market arrives. Most people were speculating this and I think that is what made them more patient regarding this issue. Seeing that this was not the case only causes more frustration and uncertainty so an update to know where we stand would be greatly appreciated.

Graydon
10.24.2012 , 08:07 AM | #12
You guys just need to be patient.

Bioware hinted at possible paid transfers back in April and now you guys are checking for a status?

I swear this instant gratification generation never quits to amaze me.

Snorlaxo
10.24.2012 , 08:12 AM | #13
It's been mentioned in other threads that it's going to come after/when f2p hits. that was from a CS manager.
(█∭∭∭∭██(o)█Ξ█|/[▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)

Pahomi
10.24.2012 , 08:13 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Graydon View Post
You guys just need to be patient.

Bioware hinted at possible paid transfers back in April and now you guys are checking for a status?

I swear this instant gratification generation never quits to amaze me.
You realize April was half a year ago, right? And it's not like we are asking for content, this is something that they already have the technology for and the lack thereof keeps many people from playing and/or enjoying the game. But if you don't need it I guess that's fine, people should be more patient.

Pahomi
10.24.2012 , 08:14 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Snorlaxo View Post
It's been mentioned in other threads that it's going to come after/when f2p hits. that was from a CS manager.
Hmmm can you find a link for that?

Graydon
10.24.2012 , 08:21 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Snorlaxo View Post
Incorrect.

Kalfear
10.24.2012 , 08:24 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by SWGEvictee View Post
My question OP is why you were expecting something they never said was going to be in 1.5 would actually be in 1.5?
I have a guildmate that has convinced himself paid transfers will be coming with 1.5 as well

Not sure why as its never been mentioned but hes positive it is coming

Not sure who created this rumor and when but it is spreading

I suspect there will be a number of folks disappointed come 1.5
but in now way will they be a majority or even a strong minority IMO

I think most folks got the characters they wanted with the merges. Maybe not the names but the characters
Housing brought me back
now add Paazaak, KotOR#1 swoop bike racing, and more flashpoints and planets