Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

section x (HK) costing CC for subscribers?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
section x (HK) costing CC for subscribers?

haasje
10.24.2012 , 03:09 AM | #1
I was under the impresion that subscribers would have full acces to all content of the game but when I logged in on a test character I found that subscibers also have to buy acces with CC to this place. This seems (to me) to contradict earlier statements that subscribers would have full acces to all content.

Is this an error or intentional?
The slightest thought hasn't even begun to speculate the merest possibility of crossing my mind

Devlonir
10.24.2012 , 03:17 AM | #2
Not sure on that one. It indeed doesn't say it is available to subscribers..

But then again, depending how much CC you get each month as a subscriber (500? less?) the statement is still true. You just need to save your CC for these content patches as well.
"Cows go 'Moo', Dogs go 'Woof', MMO Players go 'The PVP is unbalanced!" - Yahthzee
"I'm starting to get the feeling that BW and their MMO are not the dysfunctional ones." - Rafaman

MarsherMeow
10.24.2012 , 03:35 AM | #3
It's on the PTS known issues list:

"There is currently no text that indicates that Access Authorization: Section X (in the Cartel Market) is free to subscribers."

haasje
10.24.2012 , 03:38 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by MarsherMeow View Post
It's on the PTS known issues list:

"There is currently no text that indicates that Access Authorization: Section X (in the Cartel Market) is free to subscribers."
Thanks for pointing that out. Actualy went over the list but must have missed that (was late )
The slightest thought hasn't even begun to speculate the merest possibility of crossing my mind

Stenrik
10.24.2012 , 03:38 AM | #5
^ Good to know, thanks! ^

Jhados
10.24.2012 , 06:28 AM | #6
Where can I find the list? I tried and failed :P

Oyranos
10.24.2012 , 06:53 AM | #7
I c legacy cost lots of money and they also keep the unlocking method rank1 then rank2 then rank 3... even with money?

Secondly, If you were a paid subscriber and turn into f2p, with all your legacy perks you need unlocked... Bioware will lock them back and force you pay?

That is theft? They have to watch into that.... Because as a paid subscriber, you spend time and effort to get the creds and unlock them, right? So it actually cost you time and money, before you turn into f2p.

The same thing is for the restricted equipment, but thats another story... I hate considering cloths as a content...lol because there is no actual content is it... Greedy system in luck of content. Yesterday for example, my guild fight for moneculars and 2 people left hahahahaha... So idiotic, in luck of quality content, they give you moneculars and guilds fight for a stupid thing. I ve seen the last 8 years many guilds to get disbaned for 1 item or 1 raid... And thats not gamers fault, is the luck of quality in the overall experience, so players play not for the content but for a type of items and sets (*high end) for a short period.

Jhados
10.24.2012 , 07:58 AM | #8
Dude seriously ... no offense but could you take your ... whatever it is (that clearly has nothing to do with the thread) somewhere else?

TheNahash
10.24.2012 , 08:02 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Oyranos View Post
Yesterday for example, my guild fight for moneculars and 2 people left hahahahaha... So idiotic, in luck of quality content, they give you moneculars and guilds fight for a stupid thing. I ve seen the last 8 years many guilds to get disbaned for 1 item or 1 raid... And thats not gamers fault, is the luck of quality in the overall experience, so players play not for the content but for a type of items and sets (*high end) for a short period.
lol
yeah...now Bioware is to blame because people are stupid?

itsmymillertime
10.24.2012 , 08:02 AM | #10
Also, read all of the yellow posts by the devs. Coming soon, all players on the pts will be changed to f2p players to test out the f2p features.