Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Guide] Sentinel PvP

Macabakur
03.31.2012 , 12:58 AM | #211
awesome, thanks a ton.
Ghael:50 Sentinel
Aurona:55Gunslinger
Alynthia: 50 Commando
Zang:50 Sith Sorcerer

bionamaster
04.04.2012 , 10:27 AM | #212
Very helpful guide . I did have a question, though. How did you use keybinds (like triggering Master Strike with Shift+3)? Because I really hate having to click on Pommel Strike to use it, harder to do since I use a laptop.
Reminder: Mechanized posting is for non-trolling business only. Enjoy your stay.
Parrius, Level 55 Jedi Sentinel Parian, Level 20 Commando
Tremarr Legacy, CE Subbed since Launch, Shadowlands Server
For the Republic!

Rankith
04.05.2012 , 09:19 PM | #213
Not sure what you mean by how did I use keybinds lol. Im just used to shift + all my keys so shift + 3 is nice and quick.

Basically, pracitce :P it may be painful to use at first but you will get there.

ragnnerok
04.09.2012 , 05:24 PM | #214
Dude thanks this worked wonders for me!

madness_mharla
04.12.2012 , 07:19 AM | #215
Hello,

I just want to know if the guide that was posted before is still applicable for patch 1.2??? If no, can you advise me so that I can fix my skill points again.

Thanks!
MHALDITAAKO008!

Rankith
04.13.2012 , 12:30 AM | #216
No this is now outdated as of 1.2 I will be updating after a few days though.

SeriousSammm
04.13.2012 , 04:20 AM | #217
I must admit I dunno how is it possible for a watchman top even 300k dmg on 50. I must admit that I followed this guide from a to z (even tho I used to play a quite a lot of pvp on WoW). To avoid discussions about whether I am a noob or not. I usually don't do to much dmg because I focus a lot on the goal of the WZ (capping, taking ball, passing ball, scoring etc). That would explain my low dmg in most cases. But when it comes to voidstar where in my opinion it's purely about EQ and luck (killing all imps and they getting stuck behind the forcefield) I was only able to do about 250k with watchman max. I follow the rotations, when needed I use other abilities to avoid getting hit by snipers, close in and start attacking etc. I'm not a lost case, I actually earned quite a lot of respect amongst other guilds (even tho we have a guild of only 5 players where 3 are 50 and playing PvP), because we think and we can win by tactics even against stronger opponents. So where is my fault? I bought few pieces of recruit EQ, kept my 2 centurion for the set bonus for now. I have Main hand and offhand champion sabers. I use relics when I can, I use expertiese stimps along with them.. And still my dmg output tops average about 150k.. is it me? is it my EQ? Is there such a big difference between recruit and BM EQ (which most of the imps we play against have). Republic is quite weak on our server in general. Can someone enlighten me please cause I'm getting frustrated. Now after 1.2 when there are no more dailies/weeklies for attendance in WZs it's getting even more frustrating cause many times we lose just because people not using their brain (standing on ledge so a mara/juggernaut can leap to our line etc). I know teamplay and what I'm asking about me individually are 2 different things. I just don't understand the screenshots that some people post here with dmg around 700k dmg (like Za'ell) and others. Thanks for any kind of hints and tips.

Btw thank you very much for the guide as it was very helpful on the start deciding which tree to use, rotations even before I got all the abilities. keep up the good work

zazoubi
04.24.2012 , 03:38 PM | #218
would be nice to get an update

kikeurzz
04.25.2012 , 09:46 AM | #219
I wait for the 1.2 update, i have a good skill tree i think but i don't no what the new "rotation" in pvp.
Dovah'kiinSentinelle
Princess Galia

Preludah
04.25.2012 , 10:58 AM | #220
It's about the same for all the specs, the biggest difference is that combat does abit more damage and focus does alot more dmg nowadays. as for the watchman spec it feels just the same, keeping the dots up and hitting away