Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Exar Kun vs. Dovahkiin (TES:V Skyrim)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Exar Kun vs. Dovahkiin (TES:V Skyrim)

Newyankalt
10.24.2012 , 06:01 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by ReiKai View Post
Aye, and Exar Kun can't Force Choke if he gets blasted in the chest with a Thunderbolt. Dovahkiin doesn't need to vocalize spells to cast them.
Exar kun can block with lightsaber. You can't say that dovakiin can do 5 things at once.

ReiKai
10.24.2012 , 08:30 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Newyankalt View Post
Exar kun can block with lightsaber. You can't say that dovakiin can do 5 things at once.
Not likely. Thunderbolt is the 2nd most powerful Lightning Element spell. if that thing doesn't kill you, you'll wish it had. Exar Kun may be able to block Shock or Lightning Bolt, but not Thunderbolt. I've seen Lightsabers get destroyed by powerful lightning attacks. And you forget Force Users have a hard time focusing on more than one thing in a battle. If Exar Kun is focusing on a Force Choke, his defenses are lessened. He'd never expect a counter.

Also, I'm not saying Dovahkiin is using 5 things at once. I'm just explaining the things he can do. Also letting you know that a mere Force Choke isn't going to prevent Dovahkiin from being able to fight back. The guy goes around killing dragons that can scorch you from the air, or freeze you. Nvm the dragons, but Orc Warriors, the undead, sorcerers, vampires, Trolls, vampire sorcerers, Lich's (the Dragon Priests), ancient necromancers, dead spirits and even demons (draemora) are the things the Dovahkiin deals with on a regular basis. And that's not including the occasional Giant and Werewolf.

Plus, Thunderbolt is just an example of a spell he could use in a second. Could throw a Fire Ball, which explodes violently on contact. So there's no blocking that without a strong Force Shield. Even then, Exar Kun would get knocked on his Sithy derriere.
CE Owner: ...what? I wanted the music. I like music.
Statement: SGRA's - I support them. Do you have a problem with that, Meatbag?

Mandorain
10.24.2012 , 09:46 PM | #13
Do they know anything about eachother or do they just meet and start fighting?

ReiKai
10.24.2012 , 11:26 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Mandorain View Post
Do they know anything about eachother or do they just meet and start fighting?
There is no foreknowledge of their adversaries abilities.
CE Owner: ...what? I wanted the music. I like music.
Statement: SGRA's - I support them. Do you have a problem with that, Meatbag?

RTCBrad
10.25.2012 , 05:22 AM | #15
Easy one, FUS-RO-DAH and fireball spam = one pwnt Exar Kun. Or perhaps call another dragon to help (I can't remember the name of the shout lol). There are a lot of ways the dovakin could quite easily dispatch Exar Kun.

I think the Dovakin is likely more powerful than most force users, especially Exar Kun lol. if you were comparing Revan, Luke, Vader, Emperor (palps or vit), Yoda, Mace Windu etc maybe it would be different especially in Luke's case.