Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

*Looking for real DPS on server.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Bastion
*Looking for real DPS on server.

marshmallow
12.05.2012 , 11:33 PM | #231
Quote: Originally Posted by -Yui- View Post
"Although modesty is natural to man, it is not natural to children" - Jean-Jacques Rousseau
I see you hijacking my rotation ^_^
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

-Yui-
12.05.2012 , 11:59 PM | #232
Quote: Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
I see you hijacking my rotation ^_^
Are you so conceited to think so?

edit: oh wait, you probably are.
meh

marshmallow
12.06.2012 , 12:14 AM | #233
Are you so conceited to think so?

edit: oh wait, you probably are.
I know you didn't come up with that on your own. You probably typed in Vexo to torparse and looked at my logs. I came up with that exact rotation you were using in that 4 man video back in June. No one was carnage back then. So yeah it is mine.
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

-Yui-
12.06.2012 , 01:51 AM | #234
I know you didn't come up with that on your own. You probably typed in Vexo to torparse and looked at my logs. I came up with that exact rotation you were using in that 4 man video back in June. No one was carnage back then. So yeah it is mine.
I didn't look at your logs. Normal people (such as I) use Torparse to see the effect of varying stat combinations/rotations, and not to see other people's logs...

In fact now that you mention it, looking over the log page is such a chore that I doubt anyone seriously does that.
meh

marshmallow
12.06.2012 , 04:10 PM | #235
I didn't look at your logs. Normal people (such as I) use Torparse to see the effect of varying stat combinations/rotations, and not to see other people's logs...

In fact now that you mention it, looking over the log page is such a chore that I doubt anyone seriously does that.
Its ironic how you switch to combat right when I put one of my logs in these forums..
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

paowee
12.06.2012 , 05:31 PM | #236
Quote: Originally Posted by Okuy View Post
Vexo, and Keelling are always open for a real dps challenge. if you can pull over 2050 on ops dummy please add one of us and hit us up. we like finding other good players to talk to and if possible throw rotations/differences around. Don't believe the 2050dps thing hit us up and try us. no parse needed for proof. currently we're still the highest parsing dps on our server, many challenges and victories to prove it, think you can stand up to the challenge, st anytime we're online. ( 5-7 minutes parses)
Are you guys BiS'd? I'd like to do a parse but probably not soon until I get the last pieces of my gear together. I can push the parses but can not sustain the rotation I believe I can do the most DPS in (because of energy problems). Past 3-4 minutes is downhill.
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

marshmallow
12.06.2012 , 07:16 PM | #237
Quote: Originally Posted by paowee View Post
Are you guys BiS'd? I'd like to do a parse but probably not soon until I get the last pieces of my gear together. I can push the parses but can not sustain the rotation I believe I can do the most DPS in (because of energy problems). Past 3-4 minutes is downhill.
Now we are
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

-Yui-
12.06.2012 , 09:15 PM | #238
Its ironic how you switch to combat right when I put one of my logs in these forums..
Look at my post on PvE section.
meh

Morde_
11.18.2013 , 07:04 PM | #239
Vexo teach me how to PvE
Scold
<Hey im washed up>
carried by jonie

marshmallow
11.18.2013 , 10:51 PM | #240
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves