Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HuttBall 101 - A Player Guide

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
HuttBall 101 - A Player Guide

Memo-
09.26.2012 , 06:26 AM | #271
Quote: Originally Posted by starwarsmarsian View Post
...How do you use the ball throw ability? It's the one reason why people hate having me on their team.
When you entered your first Huttball-match, a "Throw the Huttball" ability was added to your quickbar. If it isn't there, you can find it on the General-tab of your Ability menu, from where you can then drag it to the slot and the quickbar of your choosing.

When you actually do use the ability (can only be used when holding the ball), you will have an aoe-target that you have to click on the ground. The ball will be thrown to the area which you clicked. You don't have to target any specific player, just click the ability, click the ground with the huge green target cursor and you're done.

It is preferrable that you bind the ability to an easy-to-reach hotkey.
    Delarah - Sentinel | Luccia - Sage | Ethawn - ScoundrelStilva - Vanguard | Tenori - Guardian | Weimar - Shadow 
 Maliris - Sniper | Jauhe - Marauder | Väli - PTFaris - Merc | Sopraano - Assa | Rai'chu - Sorc
The Lihavuori Legacy | <Lice-Ridden Banthas><Bantha's Backside> | Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Glower
10.15.2012 , 12:36 AM | #272
I have a couple of questions - its a bug or feature:

1) Why force stealth skill reset huttball without any comments from commentator?
2) In that case, why was the ball just disappears but does not falling to the floor?
SWTOR goes F2P: http://i.imgur.com/1962X.jpg
A: "They’d love to do that at some point, but technically very challenging and unlikely to happen in the near future." (c)
PvP FAQ, A: "We have no plans at this time" (c)

GwenEMoise
10.25.2012 , 09:28 PM | #273
hutt ball is hard at first but it can be great once you get the hang of it

Mesagoe
10.26.2012 , 07:49 AM | #274
Glad you made this

JediMasterKevinl
11.03.2012 , 02:27 PM | #275
Quote: Originally Posted by Mesagoe View Post
Glad you made this
Hi Mesago.
http://www.youtube.com/user/SheeeitL...e=watchhttp://

Where I post my videos that will allow you to experience the beams of Raptor Jesus, they're also terrible.

DoctorBeckett
04.03.2013 , 10:54 AM | #276
is Huttball still around? if so, how do I access it?
For free stuff...
It's fun leveling & goofing around in SWTOR like a child, but, as soon as you reach 55, you discover you have to be like a responsible adult "What the hell happened?"

Seireeni
04.03.2013 , 11:19 AM | #277
Quote: Originally Posted by DoctorBeckett View Post
is Huttball still around? if so, how do I access it?
Just queue for a wz and hope you get lucky.

DoctorBeckett
04.03.2013 , 12:15 PM | #278
Quote: Originally Posted by Seireeni View Post
Just queue for a wz and hope you get lucky.
BOO!!!!! we should be able to choose!!!
For free stuff...
It's fun leveling & goofing around in SWTOR like a child, but, as soon as you reach 55, you discover you have to be like a responsible adult "What the hell happened?"

Skyhijinx
09.05.2013 , 11:42 AM | #279
FANTASTIC guide. This is much appreciated!