Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Changing "saber stance" is instant...changing "ammo" or "clips" needs cast time...WHY

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Changing "saber stance" is instant...changing "ammo" or "clips" needs cast time...WHY

Ferkles
10.25.2012 , 11:56 AM | #11
Changing my stance costs 100 force to do. This leaves me with a total of 10 force left thanks to that point in my talent tree, otherwise, I would have ANY force left. You have a short cast time, my resource is almost entirely wiped out. WHY?
Getting a new signature. Eventually~

JamieKirby
11.01.2012 , 07:41 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Royox View Post
Why? Why the SAME thing has cast time in one class and it's instant on the other? It makes no sense. When I'm playing my Guardian I change my saber stance with the situation..."oh that healer is being attacked and unguarded, let's help him" or "1 imp alone, chii-cho and dstroy him".

I can't do this with my vanguard cause I have to STOP and Cast what can make the diference to a healer life.

Let us change clips as a Instant Skill just like Jedis/Siths. Balance this.
Troopers/Bounty Hunters have powerful AoEs, why doesn't the Jedi Knight/Sith Warrior ???

There is alot of stuff that bioware need to sort out, but a 1-2 second wait is not one of them.

Wrthlessnoob
11.04.2012 , 11:08 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by JamieKirby View Post
Troopers/Bounty Hunters have powerful AoEs, why doesn't the Jedi Knight/Sith Warrior ???

There is alot of stuff that bioware need to sort out, but a 1-2 second wait is not one of them.
2 words for you friend, smash/sweep. (Well for focus/rage spec at least)
Jedi Covenant
Bedin, Auf, Csillian, Genericjeditwat, Ex-imperial
Exacerbated, Genericsithtwat, Mandomerc, Erg, Sub-rosa