Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How is there still not Arena?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
How is there still not Arena?

Atramar
11.23.2012 , 08:30 AM | #41
How is voidstar not arena? few doors, a bridge and force field is to much objective? for IQ<80 maybe....
and new hyper gates.... basicly all wzs beside huttball is an arena (well, middle in HB is arena too)...
are objectives really that hard?
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013

wargonglok
11.23.2012 , 08:33 AM | #42
and along with what i posted earlier, only comsetic gear, no commendations for doing arena.

That way, if you want to do arena, you will do it becuase you enjoy doing it, not becasue you think its a faster grind process.

I also think no respawns would be fun, would inject more skill and require intense planning
Sniper, 'nough said

Safgril
11.23.2012 , 08:45 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by wargonglok View Post
and along with what i posted earlier, only comsetic gear, no commendations for doing arena.

That way, if you want to do arena, you will do it becuase you enjoy doing it, not becasue you think its a faster grind process.

I also think no respawns would be fun, would inject more skill and require intense planning
still, even with all you said.. this is something new... we still want them to fix the old stuff they havent done. IE. ILLUM more warzones.. 4 does NOT cut it
OIJ - Operation Infinite Justice (est. since SWG)

Bioware, The one's who come to the forums are the very few. Send an ingame vote before making big changes on the game.

wargonglok
11.23.2012 , 08:48 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Safgril View Post
still, even with all you said.. this is something new... we still want them to fix the old stuff they havent done. IE. ILLUM more warzones.. 4 does NOT cut it
In my earlier post, I stated how i wnated open world before arena

although i heard in january we are getting open world on illum
Sniper, 'nough said

Erishumlol
11.23.2012 , 09:24 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by BoDiE View Post
Amazing, all the WOW ******* who cried for arena leave and it never gets mentioned on the forums. Now it's gone f2p arean cries are back. They're obviously back with their tearsand bored of humping pandas.

What a mature and very intelligent reply, your parents must be proud.
Hulkgg - Marauder