Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

RP Partner re-roll

AngelAlkaiser
10.23.2012 , 02:56 PM | #11
Pretty sure they rolled on Ebon Hawk as Sith. So we roll as Republic. Either way. it's as good as a decision as any. If they're interested, it works out, if not, oh well.

shadowdemon
10.23.2012 , 03:12 PM | #12
Woah! Solid idea of rolling on a different faction from the other group! It would be awesome if we could get something going with them later down the line. ^_^

As for classes, if we roll Pub, I wouldn't mind trying the Jedi Knight. I've always wanted to, and Smuggler wouldn't be bad at all for me either. For Imperial, Sith Warrior and Inquisitor are the only classes I've yet to play and make a decent stretch in their story. Though, honestly, I would love to roll an Agent again (love their story!!).

So yeah! Will we all be playing as Jedi or non-jedi? Or does a two-two for the different starting planets sound good? We could meet up on the fleet after completing the Starters and continue on from there if we do the latter.
The Nau'ur Legacy
The Ebon Hawk: Brankilo Nau'ur (Powertech)
Jaasdak Flurr (Scoundrel)
Skerroj (Assassin)

JIshVidal
10.23.2012 , 03:20 PM | #13
Whatever floats everyone else's boat two for two or all Jedi. Doesn't worry me.

shadowdemon
10.23.2012 , 03:54 PM | #14
Okay! Awesome! I suppose we shall wait for Mando (the OP) to reply now!
The Nau'ur Legacy
Skerroj (Assassin)

bunglermoose
10.23.2012 , 04:24 PM | #15
I lost count, so I'm not sure if this little group is full-up, but I'd sure like to jump in on this if there's a space. I did one of those in Lord of the Rings Online, and it ended up being a lot of fun!

LostInReverie
10.23.2012 , 05:38 PM | #16
I love the idea of rolling Pub characters and later on doing a faction RP with the other group. As for my character, I think I'd like to make a female Trooper or Smuggler.
THE CALLISTO LEGACY (JC)
THE SOLARIS LEGACY (EH)
55s - Melusine
55s- Ilaria / Drusīlla

AngelAlkaiser
10.23.2012 , 05:49 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by bunglermoose View Post
I lost count, so I'm not sure if this little group is full-up, but I'd sure like to jump in on this if there's a space. I did one of those in Lord of the Rings Online, and it ended up being a lot of fun!
I don't see a problem with having too many. For class quests we can split up into partnered groups. If OP only wants a group of 4 then I would be SOL as well because I make #5.

bunglermoose
10.23.2012 , 06:11 PM | #18
As for what I'd roll, if we go Republic, I'm thinking either a Shadow or a Vanguard. I haven't played either one extensively so it'd be a nice shiny new class to wear.

shadowdemon
10.23.2012 , 06:17 PM | #19
Good to see so many interested!

Hopefully more people will show up to join in the fray, making it possible for another full group to be forged. It would provide more opportunities to RP a much 'larger' story. Or, maybe I'm just getting my hopes up with this.

At any rate, I look forward to seeing/playing with you all soon!
The Nau'ur Legacy
Skerroj (Assassin)

Mando
10.23.2012 , 06:19 PM | #20
Wow! Great to see so many people interested. I think we had six people interested, and unfortunately I think it would be extremely difficult to ever be able to get all six of us on at the same time consistently enough to make this worthwhile. Somehow we'll need to narrow it down, or split into two groups might be a good idea also. Have 3 of us RP together, the other 3 RP together, and meet up if we can.

You all are most certainly free to RP as you like, but with my partner/group, I want to really, really take this and make the most of it. SWTOR has so much potential for RPing with all the story in it, so let's take advantage of it. In my group, I want to RP like this is real Star Wars. Heavy in-character roleplaying, taking each quest like it's real life for our characters. Of course you guys can use your main characters whenever we're not all on, but these characters will be specifically for RPing. I would be fine with spending a whole hour on one side quest roleplaying like this is actually an important part of my characters own story. So if I could find out what level of RPing you all are into that would help me make decisions on how to split our groups.

I am currently playing on the Ebon Hawk server as are most of you and that other Empire group. So I think that will be the best server to do this on. Good ideas from all of you! I would love to be able to interact with the Empire group, lots of potential there for rivals/nemesis. So, looks like we're good with Republic on Ebon Hawk. I would personally like to role as a Jedi, but that's just me. I'll wait a bit because I'd like to hear your opinions on what I've thrown out there.