hey newbie

maharajafreak

Hey guys. I'm victor. just started one month ago, and I think I'm finally getting comfortable with it. My first toon as sith Sorcerer which is at lvl 40, just join a guild and enjoyed all the fp and story missions :)

Except for PVPing. That still scares the crap out of me alot. :eek:

Welcome, I'm glad you are setting in. I'm an avid pvper and have had this game since 2 weeks after launch and I'd like to say that if you don't like 1-49 pvp right now i suggest you don't do 50 pvp. Not because its bad, just that some of the players take it ALOT more seriously and will call people names. I do suggest you try it out though 1 or 2 times. Just remember to get recruit gear :p

I understand where you are coming from as far as being scary / intimidating. Lowbie (level 10-49) isn't nearly as bad, although you will get the occasional *** that is an elitist. If you do decide try it out, ask for some help / explanations on the different maps and don't let any of the previously mentioned elitists get you down. PVP combat is quite different from pve and it takes a bit of time to adjust. At your level, I would imagine that you are pretty comfortable with your main skills, and it would be worth it to try it out. You may find it easier to group up and pvp with a person or 2 especially a guild mate. Best of luck whatever you decide.