Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

L-RANDLE
12.17.2013 , 07:41 PM | #6831
Since we are on the subject of history I think posting Cash's ugly *** mullet is a noteworthy benchmark in the evolution of this god-awful thread..

Quote: Originally Posted by akabane_k View Post
http://www.lostrepublic.us/Graphics/...-the-state.jpg

this sums up your arguing with Uncelsam
PvP Gear Viability? Read this first.
Tired of being broke? Stop being Felica and read this.
I'm not trying to be Rambo..... I'm trying to be Ray Tango

Zunayson
12.17.2013 , 08:41 PM | #6832
Quote: Originally Posted by L-RANDLE View Post
Since we are on the subject of history I think posting Cash's ugly *** mullet is a noteworthy benchmark in the evolution of this god-awful thread..
i died reading your whole post
Quote: Originally Posted by Uber_the_Goober View Post
Bioware couldn't balance a sheet of plywood if it were laying [sic] on the ground.
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
Make sure you take 3/3 in the "knowing how to play" box

cashogy_reborn
12.17.2013 , 09:27 PM | #6833
Dont be hatin
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

L-RANDLE
12.17.2013 , 10:11 PM | #6834
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
Dont be hatin
Palpatine be like: The h8terade is strong with you. You will be a powerful King of the Bads!

I'm coming 4 yo spot...
PvP Gear Viability? Read this first.
Tired of being broke? Stop being Felica and read this.
I'm not trying to be Rambo..... I'm trying to be Ray Tango

cashogy_reborn
12.17.2013 , 10:47 PM | #6835
Palpatine be like: The h8terade is strong with you. You will be a powerful King of the Bads!

I'm coming 4 yo spot...
If you strike me down, I will become more powerful than you can ever imagine
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

UncelSam
01.02.2014 , 02:55 AM | #6836
684 pages

almost 7.000 posts

and no comment from the devs

well done bw

Zorion
01.02.2014 , 03:45 AM | #6837
Quote: Originally Posted by UncelSam View Post
684 pages

almost 7.000 posts

and no comment from the devs

well done bw
I agree, this is sadly one of BW's trademarks.
* Comeing soon (ranked was comeing soon and it took only 1 year+, dunno about you all but thats not soon imo. Soon is week/months(2-3)
*Wall of silence

Just a small text reply by the devs to "calm" the masses with stateing -> we're looking into the matter and is running metrics to see if there is anything to this.(it cant be that hard to pull those numbers for one, and it would give'em a clear indication that something aint all working 100%)

Sadly the issue atm in the current state of the code of the game, it will never be 100% fixed. Game dont have option for true crosserver, and unless they suddenly pull in x100k ppl and the population on servers roars, there just aint enough pool to give true matchmakeing.

While ranked is ranked, it is however since 23rd of dec and atleast 2day aswell, and most likely continueing on Ebon Hawk too be a viable option atm.

1. even if you get shoddy rating -> you get decent gear faster and can atleast stand toe to toe vs premades(gearwize in a matter of day/weeks instead of months)
2. its solo ranked so you end up dodging the premades, since they have on EH little to 0 desire to que solo as most of them dont get they're buzz from actually working for the winz, its more fun to blow up undergeared/pugs/nubs in regular wz. With several soloquers queing and have picked up on hey, we can skip the means*b premade-hardcore teams by queing ranked and face fairly even teams -> do it.

Cheers

Z-ToXiN
01.02.2014 , 04:35 AM | #6838
Im utterly astounded as to how this thread made it to over 6000 posts.

I initially dismissed this complaining about premades as baddies whining about getting beaten up a few times to many.

Goes to show you the mindset of too many players; bads, whiners, and anti-socials, thats what SWTOR pvp is filled with...

For the record, I usually play in premades, or at least with 1 other person... and I find this mass complaining about premades both hilarious and sad.

Learn to play.
Make some friends.
Suck it up and face reality.
Not enough playerbase to seperate ques (never was), nothing wrong with wanting to play an MMO with FRIENDS.
ADRAAJ
◙ASSASSiN ╚╬╝ THE BASTION ╚╬╝ JuGGERNAUT◙
DECEPTiON HYBRID < ♣ > HYBRID SiN TANK
<JAWA BUNNY RANCH> // MAINTAIN ANARCHY

UncelSam
01.02.2014 , 05:06 AM | #6839
Quote: Originally Posted by Z-ToXiN View Post
Im utterly astounded as to how this thread made it to over 6000 posts.

I initially dismissed this complaining about premades as baddies whining about getting beaten up a few times to many.

Goes to show you the mindset of too many players; bads, whiners, and anti-socials, thats what SWTOR pvp is filled with...

For the record, I usually play in premades, or at least with 1 other person... and I find this mass complaining about premades both hilarious and sad.

Learn to play.
Make some friends.
Suck it up and face reality.
Not enough playerbase to seperate ques (never was), nothing wrong with wanting to play an MMO with FRIENDS.
Or grow some balls and dare to face other premades?

shednik
01.02.2014 , 05:30 AM | #6840
Quote: Originally Posted by UncelSam View Post
Or grow some balls and dare to face other premades?
None of us have any issues facing another premade...how about you actually answer my question this time?

What do you do about groups of 2 or 3? Say there are 2 groups of 3 are sitting in queue, unless there happens to be another group of 2 those groups of 3 would not get a queue pop. Your idea doesn't work unless you force people to either solo queue or play in groups of 4 which isn't going to happen. You really need to find something else to do with your time if you are that upset about this. You must be pretty lonely in this game.
Joésta-Slinger | Joestà-Sent | Gîggles-Scoundrel | Pebblés-Sage | Jøesta-Shadow <Super Bads>
Snipeyinz-Sniper | Zabraa-Assassin | Joesta-Jugg
Prophecy of the Five