Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

AMKSED
12.24.2012 , 09:10 PM | #1861
Quote: Originally Posted by P-Chan View Post
Ok, Y'all want a reason some of us "Do not find friends to make premades with". Easy, We stopped trying. Some of us do not have the time to sit in fleet for an hour or so, looking for that "Perfect" Class/Utility combination needed to effectively make a premade. Some of us, no longer play classes that other Premades feel are viable. I know I hate healing on my Commando, with a passion, and since I am now Commando DPS, the Premades on my server wont take me. I wont change my spec, as I feel that Commando heals need A LOT of love ATM.

Others of us HAD friends that we would PvP with at launch and for a time after. However, with the lackluster systems (CC, and Resolve to name 2) our friends decided to ditch this game for another, like going back to WoW or going to GW2. Leaving those of us, as stated before, who are die hard SW fans, to play a game that is in essence, failing despite itself.

For either of these reasons we feel that queuing solo is the best fit for us. We should not be punished for this decision. Separating queues is NOT the answer. ACTUAL matchmaking (which is coming) and X-Server Queues (which may not be) would solve a huge portion of these problems. Also adjusting the Class Balances would go a long way as well.

For those of you who feel "entitled"... for whatever reason... Get off your high horses. This game is meant to be enjoyed by everyone. NOT just those of you who want to dedicate all your time to one toon, Who do not have families of your own, and (a few of you) who have absolutely no life outside a video game. Please attempt to see that the other sides problems have validity and stop trolling the forums because you think you are somehow "better" then all other players. You never know the reason that player is not "as good as you" and you may not want to find the answer. Thank you.
Not our problem.

Get friends to queue with or get out.

ArchangelLBC
12.24.2012 , 09:17 PM | #1862
Quote: Originally Posted by P-Chan View Post

For those of you who feel "entitled"... for whatever reason... Get off your high horses. This game is meant to be enjoyed by everyone. NOT just those of you who want to dedicate all your time to one toon, Who do not have families of your own, and (a few of you) who have absolutely no life outside a video game. Please attempt to see that the other sides problems have validity and stop trolling the forums because you think you are somehow "better" then all other players. You never know the reason that player is not "as good as you" and you may not want to find the answer. Thank you.
Right back at ya big boy. Sitting on fleet for yours trying to find a perfect composition? Why are you trying that hard? You have any guildies that PVP? Group with them. You don't need a perfect composition. You could try to see our side too.

If you aren't bothering to form a premade then the one acting entitled is you I'm sorry to say. Premades aren't obligated to treat you with kid gloves if you solo queue and are in a total PUG team. They're using the legitimate tools available. Use them right back. Nothing will show them like giving as good as you get.
In update 2.9 the game will simply uninstall itself for you.

-Wnd

P-Chan
12.24.2012 , 09:51 PM | #1863
Quote: Originally Posted by AMKSED View Post
Not our problem.

Easy... I got out... Like many are doing... Give it a few more months and yall will have your perfect premade vs premade and 1-2 hour queues. Enjoy

P-Chan
12.24.2012 , 09:56 PM | #1864
Quote: Originally Posted by ArchangelLBC View Post
Right back at ya big boy. Sitting on fleet for yours trying to find a perfect composition? Why are you trying that hard? You have any guildies that PVP? Group with them. You don't need a perfect composition. You could try to see our side too.

If you aren't bothering to form a premade then the one acting entitled is you I'm sorry to say. Premades aren't obligated to treat you with kid gloves if you solo queue and are in a total PUG team. They're using the legitimate tools available. Use them right back. Nothing will show them like giving as good as you get.
the problem is, I DO see your guys' side... Your side is 'our way or get out' if you don't believe me, read the post above yours. The answer is simple, people who don't like that style of play, like myself, are saying **** this ****. We don't bother anymore. And soon, it wont matter. All you people that like to ROFLSTOMP pugs (and people have even admitted to doing it, don't try the "that doesn't happen defense) will be there together, and the only ones queuing. And you can enjoy your 1-2 hour queues. Have fun with your broken PvP that isn't fun because You can't effectively solo queue. (BTW there are PLENTY of MMOs that allow you to Solo Queue, Into a Group, That don't have any premades, and you can STILL be JUST as viable... so the system that works IS out there)

Darth-Rammstein
12.24.2012 , 10:24 PM | #1865
This is probably one of the longest running threads on the forum. There is obviously a lot of controversy over premade vs. pugs so they should do something to improve the situation so everyone is happy. Make a better matchmaking system that will prioritize groups to be queued against other groups and solo against other solo and if there aren't enough people on to meet the criteria then it will just lump everyone together like it does already.
Belgoth's Beacon ----> The Fatman ----> Prophecy of the Five

Knockerz
12.24.2012 , 11:59 PM | #1866
Not our problem.

More like I vote with my wallet. That usually works.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Less armour = moves faster = more dodging = less getting hit.
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Oh.. there is plenty of complaining in this thread. As well as demands, expressions of entitlement, and wild dreams.
Lovely Andryah the Forum Princess

Feskitt
12.25.2012 , 12:37 AM | #1867
Not our problem.

Quote: Originally Posted by ArchangelLBC View Post
Sounds to me like all the solo queue whiners are just as afraid of premades, ...blah blah blah more excuses....

So you admit you're scared of actually facing other premades.

Not that everyone didn't already know that.

Now most of you aren't even bothering to use your laughable excuses to at least pretend it's about something else.

Amazing how much energy all you blow here, lobbying to your dying breath, terrified and frothing, to make sure you don't have to actually face another premade.

Yeah, Uscared.
Tracer Missile wasn't even close to a Merc's most powerful attack.
Suckwads spammed it, other suckwads lost to it.
Most apparently didn't even know they had an interrupt. Smart nerf, BW!

forumname
12.25.2012 , 01:33 AM | #1868
Not our problem.

Trying to feel better about living in your parent's basement by talking down to casual gamers?

Smashbrother
12.25.2012 , 01:41 AM | #1869
Why does nobody complain about having premades on their team?

All I see is QQ about how the enemy team has premades that stomp on them, but nobody ever whines about getting grouped with a premade.

That's because all you guys advocating a solo only Q LOVE it when you get grouped with a premade and get a win.

ace_boogie
12.25.2012 , 02:38 AM | #1870
Sure going against premade after premade while solo queuing is annoying, but if you ever queued up with guildies and face rolled/carried a bunch of really bad pugs you know how much of a blast it is.

Too many whiners play this game.
K'senža
<Working As Intended>
<Tha Ebon muthaf@ckin Remnant>