Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who was Malgus talking about?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Who was Malgus talking about?

Irongut
10.17.2012 , 07:47 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Galandro View Post
I wish I could've vowed to join Malgus. That dude had it right.
Malgus was wrong, he made one fatal mistake...

He didn't make me Emperor.

For that alone he deserved to die.
◄[|||||||█[☼]█[███████████████████████████████████)

alifaraaz
10.17.2012 , 08:33 AM | #12
Don't know if this is relevant at all :P since I can't remember Malgus saying that, even though I did the FP yesterday.

But
Spoiler

Otherwise I would have guessed it's just him mind-f**kin you :P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3aIkb0kbGE
Kazar - Powertech, [Tomb of Freedom Nadd EU]

Ardim
10.17.2012 , 07:47 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Galandro View Post
I wish I could've vowed to join Malgus. That dude had it right.
I second this so much
The Alabaster Legacy
Server: Jedi Covenant
Isaac: Sith Marauder Skradin: Mercenary Washington: Operative

Murillio
10.17.2012 , 08:30 PM | #14
Personally, I've never felt he was talking about any of the PCs so much as he was referring to someone on either the Imp or Pub side. So, for instance, maybe he was referring to Darth Marr or Ravage for the Imp side. Unlikely it was either of those sith, but someone of equal importance

Maaruin
10.18.2012 , 07:05 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by alifaraaz View Post
Don't know if this is relevant at all :P since I can't remember Malgus saying that, even though I did the FP yesterday.

But
Spoiler
Actually, it's the opposite way:

Spoiler

@topic:
I also think that he means one of the group, but is actually lying. Would be nice if you got the option to secretly swear loyalty to him, though
"I was one of many. We were servants of the dark side… Sith Lords, we called ourselves. So proud. In the end we were not so proud. We hid… hid from those we had betrayed. We fell… and I knew it would be so."
-Ajunta Pall

Trinos
10.18.2012 , 08:51 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Maaruin View Post
Actually, it's the opposite way:

Spoiler

@topic:
I also think that he means one of the group, but is actually lying. Would be nice if you got the option to secretly swear loyalty to him, though
Honestly i think the empire was changing already malgus just gave it a bit of a push cause if you walk around the academy some of the trainers are saying that sith lords don't like some of the sith acolytes entitled attitude i think one of them was going to kill of a pureblood acolyte because the sith lord did not like his attitude.

I mean we are pretty much at the point when the sith is more progressing to a religion.

WillCaedes
10.18.2012 , 05:10 PM | #17
God, I loved this FP. And even as a Pureblood Sith Warrior, I would have definitely aligned with Malgus after what

Spoiler
pulled in Chapter 3.

MALGUS FOR EMPEROR 2012! "Sith we can!"
Patch 2.7.1 - We're more concerned about getting the latest greatest Cartel Cash Market item out, then making sure our servers are adequately stable for gameplay. You might be lagging folks, but look! A Black varayactly and a reskinned armor coming soon!

sithgreyguard
10.18.2012 , 05:27 PM | #18
Spoiler

Fyuria
10.19.2012 , 03:03 AM | #19
I too, would of joined Malgus if given the chance.