Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Galen Marek vs Luke Skywalker

Rayla_Felana
10.15.2012 , 03:23 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterMe View Post
To say that Luke would win this fight before it started would be a bit of a exaduration. He'd win pretty easily, but not before they engaged for several minutes I think.
/facepalm.

If he made the likes of Darth Caedus who is WAY beyond Starkiller, look almost amateur by comparison then it isn't even a battle, it's a suicide attempt by Marek.

Aurbere
10.15.2012 , 03:26 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
/facepalm.

If he made the likes of Darth Caedus who is WAY beyond Starkiller, look almost amateur by comparison then it isn't even a battle, it's a suicide attempt by Marek.
I think if he told Kota he was going after Luke, Kota would /facepalm and just hand him a blaster.

"Might as well just kill yourself now...boy."
Added Chapter 64 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Rayla_Felana
10.15.2012 , 03:27 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
I think if he told Kota he was going after Luke, Kota would /facepalm and just hand him a blaster.

"Might as well just kill yourself now...boy."
That's exactly the reply I would expect from Kota.

Aurbere
10.15.2012 , 03:31 PM | #14
That's exactly the reply I would expect from Kota.
The problem is, I actually see Galen going after Luke Skywalker. This is the guy who thought he could beat Sidious after all.
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Rayla_Felana
10.15.2012 , 03:35 PM | #15
The problem is, I actually see Galen going after Luke Skywalker. This is the guy who thought he could beat Sidious after all.
Luke Skywalker's own reply to the challenge.

Aurbere
10.15.2012 , 03:42 PM | #16
I love Mark Hamill's Joker! And that's the exact reply I would expect from him.

On amore serious note: unless Galen Marek turned into a Force god when I wasn't looking, he has a - sideways 8 thing percent chance of even flinching in a duel with Luke.

MasterMe
10.15.2012 , 06:47 PM | #17
/facepalm.

??? Galen beat Sidious. I imagine that you'll argue that Sidious wasn't really trying, but you'd be wrong if you said that.

Like I've said before, I don't think that men at the level of Galen Marek would go down quickly to anyone. Like I've said before, I think there is a level at which you just simply don't get squashed by anyone. Galen Marek is at that level. Don't confuse what I'm saying, because I still think that Luke would beat him in a matter of minutes (which is a quick duel).

But it doesn't matter, we both agree that Luke would beat him with relative ease, so there's no point in haggling over it.

Aurbere
10.15.2012 , 07:06 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterMe View Post
??? Galen beat Sidious. I imagine that you'll argue that Sidious wasn't really trying, but you'd be wrong if you said that.

Like I've said before, I don't think that men at the level of Galen Marek would go down quickly to anyone. Like I've said before, I think there is a level at which you just simply don't get squashed by anyone. Galen Marek is at that level. Don't confuse what I'm saying, because I still think that Luke would beat him in a matter of minutes (which is a quick duel).

But it doesn't matter, we both agree that Luke would beat him with relative ease, so there's no point in haggling over it.
We do agree that the duel would be quick, but much quicker than you believe. Luke becomes 200% of Sidious' power. That's like double the power of the most powerful Sith Lord ever. Luke could manipulate the Force in ways never seen before. He's powerful enough to face a Force god in battle.

About the Marek/Sidious fight. Sidious was not in his prime then. His prime comes when he is reborn and can use his full power. That is to my knowledge of course. I'm sure Rayla will correct me if I'm wrong.

Darkondo
10.15.2012 , 07:16 PM | #19
We do agree that the duel would be quick, but much quicker than you believe. Luke becomes 200% of Sidious' power. That's like double the power of the most powerful Sith Lord ever. Luke could manipulate the Force in ways never seen before. He's powerful enough to face a Force god in battle.

About the Marek/Sidious fight. Sidious was not in his prime then. His prime comes when he is reborn and can use his full power. That is to my knowledge of course. I'm sure Rayla will correct me if I'm wrong.
Just a question where did u get the 200% from?

Aurbere
10.15.2012 , 07:22 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkondo View Post
Just a question where did u get the 200% from?
Leland Chee and George Lucas. I don't know if I'll be able to find the quote. I think Chee said it on a blog of his or something.

EDIT: Couldn't find the exact quote, but Luke Skywalker realized Anakin Skywalker's potential and became the most powerful being in the galaxy. But I don't really need evidence, just look at what he's done with the Force.