Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Galen Marek vs Luke Skywalker

epicfear
10.15.2012 , 02:41 PM | #1
Ok, so... I have been wondering for a while who would win in a fight between the two: Galen Marek, aka stakiller, aka the walking force wrecking ball, or luke "jedi grand master of awesome" skywalker.

I am of the opinion that the universe would implode due to the awesomeness before either won.
Copy this signature if you believe Timothy Zahn should take over the Star Wars EU

Aurbere
10.15.2012 , 02:45 PM | #2
Luke wins in about 5 seconds. That's a generous estimate.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Kilikaa
10.15.2012 , 02:46 PM | #3
Luke. I never liked Marek in the games. He's no match for Skywalker. Luke would be bored fighting him.

ToEasy
10.15.2012 , 02:57 PM | #4
Luke Skywalker would win. Galen's power is extremely exaggerated just to make the game more fun.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Rayla_Felana
10.15.2012 , 02:58 PM | #5
Luke, Before it even begins.

BrandonSM
10.15.2012 , 03:04 PM | #6
Luke...

This is how it would go down my head

General Kota is watching from a distance

Marek approaches Skywalker and ignites his lightsaber.

Half a second passes and then there is a bright light and suddenly ashes remain where Marek stood half a second before. His Lightsaber is still in the air and then it drops, and Luke is seen meters away from Marek enjoying a Starbucks coffee.

Kota blinks.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

Aurbere
10.15.2012 , 03:07 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
Luke...

This is how it would go down my head

General Kota is watching from a distance

Marek approaches Skywalker and ignites his lightsaber.

Half a second passes and then there is a bright light and suddenly ashes remain where Marek stood half a second before. His Lightsaber is still in the air and then it drops, and Luke is seen meters away from Marek enjoying a Starbucks coffee.

Kota blinks.
^This. Except for one thing. Starbucks? I think Luke is more of a home-made kind of guy. Or maybe he prefers blue milk?
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

MasterMe
10.15.2012 , 03:09 PM | #8
To say that Luke would win this fight before it started would be a bit of a exaduration. He'd win pretty easily, but not before they engaged for several minutes I think.

TalonVII
10.15.2012 , 03:18 PM | #9
And just to be annoying, Luke whips out his spare Shoto lightsaber and goes to town showing the he is the best lightsaber duelist of his age.

BAZINGA!
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy
Finished: Trooper, Agent, Knight, Inquizitor

Aurbere
10.15.2012 , 03:20 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by TalonVII View Post
And just to be annoying, Luke whips out his spare Shoto lightsaber and goes to town showing the he is the best lightsaber duelist of all time.

BAZINGA!
Fixed that for ya friend!