Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

***Official PvE Progression V2***

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Ebon Hawk
***Official PvE Progression V2***

Bombbuster
08.20.2013 , 07:43 AM | #561
Quote: Originally Posted by Airam View Post
http://i.imgur.com/InLc0EF.jpg

Aisthesis killed OP IX tonight. 3/5 Nightmare TFB. Took us three tries. :-)
Gratz!

Quote: Originally Posted by MrOscarMonster View Post
Not sure if this has been discussed yet, but should <Anger Management> be removed from rankings?
I'm sure there are other guilds on the list besides AM who are also inactive in progression. Normally I'd just prune them after the next major progression patch (after a grace period, of course), but I do see your point -- AM is the third guild listed on progression.

I'll wait to do anything with this to allow others to provide their thoughts. I especially would like to hear from AM leadership. I'll give it a week. If I don't hear any compelling arguments for leaving it as is, I'll make an exception and prune them early.
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
ZoŽ: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

haksilence
08.20.2013 , 08:41 AM | #562
I'm the closest thing to their leadership whom is still in the game. Go ahead and prune it.
10/10 NiM Dread Ops
Archon Jaberse, Captain Morgan Spice'rum, Gatecrasher Kithide Ameranthine
<Aisthesis> and <Postmortem>
Quote: Originally Posted by Ardarell_Solo View Post
Mr. Captain Morgan Roll/Rummaster ^^

MasterJacer
08.20.2013 , 04:14 PM | #563
Quote: Originally Posted by MrOscarMonster View Post
Not sure if this has been discussed yet, but should <Anger Management> be removed from rankings? From my understanding, their progression team was dissolved and reformed under <Aisthesis>. Since the front of this page is frequently used to assist new raiders in guild choice, it may be helpful to remove or lower them in rankings to allow active raiding guilds to be seen.

Please correct me if I am wrong about <Anger Management>'s current status on progression, since I do not actively play or communicate on the republic faction.

Rakata of niceness:
I believe <Wrath> may also be inactive. Maybe they just have had a lot of raid team losses/guild changes like Nemesis did for a period of time, but since specifically server transfers they haven't been active which raises the question of did they transfer? Either way they seem inactive.
Yttrunchach: Sniper - The Ebon Hawk - <Nemesis>

KeyboardNinja
08.20.2013 , 04:43 PM | #564
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterJacer View Post
I believe <Wrath> may also be inactive. Maybe they just have had a lot of raid team losses/guild changes like Nemesis did for a period of time, but since specifically server transfers they haven't been active which raises the question of did they transfer? Either way they seem inactive.
It's important to remember that Wrath has never been any larger than its raid team. It was an 8 member guild from start to finish. After Eyvan and I left just before 2.0 dropped, Mungtatta (Loggus) and Legong (Farius) joined as DPS, Taiichii rolled a commando healer and Obomba/Panini switched to tanking. They were all there for the 2.0 HM progression cycle and then pulled a few times in Nightmare Mode, but the last time I saw Wrath in a raid was at the beginning of July. At that point, the roster was: Bitte, Braille, Volk'hammer, Stormm, Mungtatta, Legong, Sinkhole, Meliadoul.

Taiichii transferred (confirmed). First his Sage, then later his Commando, Stormm. Mungtatta transferred to Pot5 and is now in Severity Gaming's progression group (you can see/hear him in several of SG's latest videos). Legong is back in UWA. Bitte and Braille haven't logged in several weeks. They both got their medical residencies this summer, so I imagine they're pretty busy IRL. I haven't seen Volk or Sinkhole at all. The only one from Wrath that I've spoken to (other than Loggus) is Meliadoul, and he says that the guild is essentially dead.

It's really a shame. :-( It's always unfortunate to see guilds go under, especially those who are trying to push content competitively.
Computer Programmer. Theory Crafter. Dilettante on The Ebon Hawk.
Tam (shadow tank) Tov-ren (commando healer) Aveo (retired sentinel) Nimri (ruffian scoundrel)
Averith (marksman sniper) Alish (lightning sorcerer) Aresham (vengeance jugg) Effek (pyro pt)

Bombbuster
08.21.2013 , 07:57 AM | #565
Ok, AM and Wrath pruned. It's just not the same with both Empire and Wrath gone from the leaderboards

EnalisNailo
08.21.2013 , 09:40 PM | #566
Quote: Originally Posted by Bombbuster View Post
Ok, AM and Wrath pruned. It's just not the same with both Empire and Wrath gone from the leaderboards
EMPIRE IS STILL HERE!

We've been having a lot of troubles working around people's schedules lately and bringing in a new dps (Me ) required some retro-raiding for gearing purposes. If screenshot proof is required that I am in Empire that can be provided (Since im also with the Dark Templar raid team)

Empire progression with 2.0 stuff

SM TFB and SNV cleared
HM TFB and SnV cleared
NiM TFB 1/5 (I actually don't have a screen of the kill, but we have downed horror several times and since this isn't for a server/faction first I dont think many people will really dispute this claim.)
Dark Templar - Empire - Proper Villains
-55 Roster-
Enalis, the Vengance Juggernaut - SŤrina, the Darkness Assassin - Morrigon, the Carnage Marauder
Ravenŗ, the Marksmen Sniper - Rŗsputin, the Lightning Sorcerer - Nikolay, the Shield Tech Power Tech -
Terrinas the Medicine Operative - SŤlene the Arsenal Mercenary - Aterus the Vigilance Guardian -
Dimitrius the Vengeance Juggernaut

MasterJacer
08.21.2013 , 09:57 PM | #567
Quote: Originally Posted by EnalisNailo View Post
EMPIRE IS STILL HERE!

We've been having a lot of troubles working around people's schedules lately and bringing in a new dps (Me ) required some retro-raiding for gearing purposes. If screenshot proof is required that I am in Empire that can be provided (Since im also with the Dark Templar raid team)

Empire progression with 2.0 stuff

SM TFB and SNV cleared
HM TFB and SnV cleared
NiM TFB 1/5 (I actually don't have a screen of the kill, but we have downed horror several times and since this isn't for a server/faction first I dont think many people will really dispute this claim.)
Awesome! This sounds just like the situation with <Nemesis>. It is great to know the Shien leader for all of it's history and Ebon Hawk leader until the winter still exists.
Yttrunchach: Sniper - The Ebon Hawk - <Nemesis>

Bombbuster
08.22.2013 , 08:03 AM | #568
EMPIRE IS STILL HERE!
Great to hear, and updated.

I put you just below Nemesis on the progression list. If the order of the NiM kills for either of your guilds is incorrect just let me know and I can flip-flop them.

Again, welcome back!

KeyboardNinja
08.22.2013 , 11:10 AM | #569
In general, I think we as a community make a point not to dispute claims. As far as I know, only one claimed kill has ever been disputed (by me) and it was simply because I had a disturbing volume of evidence indicating it was false (it was proven to be genuine at the end of the day). We're not doing brutal, cut-throat progression here. I think trusting people's word is the best way to go.

And btw, welcome back to the progression list. We've missed you.
Computer Programmer. Theory Crafter. Dilettante on The Ebon Hawk.
Tam (shadow tank) Tov-ren (commando healer) Aveo (retired sentinel) Nimri (ruffian scoundrel)
Averith (marksman sniper) Alish (lightning sorcerer) Aresham (vengeance jugg) Effek (pyro pt)

KaiserTNT
08.22.2013 , 11:51 AM | #570
Shadow Council's started up HM progression again. Knocked out TFB 2.0 and now starting S&V HM...

<Shadow Council>
http://shadow-council.com/

Eternity Vault: 5/5 SM, HM, NM 8man
Karagga's Palace:5/5 SM, HM, NM 8man
Explosive Conflict: 4/4 SM, 4/4 HM 8man
Terror from Beyond: 5/5 SM, 5/5 HM 8man
S&V: 7/7 SM, 1/7 HM 8man
Syrgeas (Mara) Hypacia (Sin Tank)
Aelyn (Merc) Xacson (Op Heals)
Rhythar (Guardian) Ellani (Sage)