Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No new warzone in 1.5?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
No new warzone in 1.5?

metaflibble
10.11.2012 , 12:59 PM | #1
1.5 Hit the PTS a bit ago and according to the patch notes is a Hard Mode Denova and HK-51 with some random bug fixes. No mention of the new Warzone.

I was really hoping the new Warzone was coming in the next patch, if they go by their own schedule it will be another 9 weeks or so minimum till the new warzone.

Lets hope they sneak it into the patch notes during testing.

bloopbleep
10.11.2012 , 01:45 PM | #2
This seems to be more of a content-light, filler update. Which is kind of awesome just due to the short time since 1.4.

I'd definitely expect Ancient Hypergates to be on update 1.6

cycao
10.11.2012 , 01:47 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by bloopbleep View Post
This seems to be more of a content-light, filler update. Which is kind of awesome just due to the short time since 1.4.

I'd definitely expect Ancient Hypergates to be on update 1.6
It had better be. I just wish they would throw us PvPers a bone whether it be cross server, new warzone or season one ranked.

heechJunzi
10.11.2012 , 01:54 PM | #4
I'm kind of excited to see campaign PVE mods will be available for sale for black hole comms... Definitely using LFG more so I can have a nice stash of comms available to finish my belt and bracers.
Junzi - EWH Sentinel Buxi - EWH Commando Jünzi - EWH Operative
----------- The Harbinger -----------

cycao
10.11.2012 , 02:01 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by heechJunzi View Post
I'm kind of excited to see campaign PVE mods will be available for sale for black hole comms... Definitely using LFG more so I can have a nice stash of comms available to finish my belt and bracers.
Totally missed that. Yes time to pug some operations.

SOULCASTER
10.11.2012 , 03:44 PM | #6
Sadly, 1 warzone will do ZILCH in fixing the pvp problems in this game. It will likely give you 1 15min break from the other several monotonous warzones. Thats about it.
Prophecy of the Five
Live Stream @ twitch.tv/CidxPvP
www.WeaponsOfWarGuild.enjin.com
(5x) Season 1 All-Star Season 2 All-Star Season 3 Furious All-Star

HammerHermann
10.11.2012 , 04:01 PM | #7
I enjoy the current wz's but them releasing one wz in 11 months is bs. The one the did release is a big fail too.

Give me more huttball and a fixed voidstar.