Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Suggestion: 16 man raiding guild (Empire side)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Tomb of Freedon Nadd
Suggestion: 16 man raiding guild (Empire side)

Aragorrius
10.17.2012 , 08:09 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Boyana View Post
My guild is looking to join active raiding guild. We are mostly focused on PvP but enjoying PvE as well. Then why do we want PvE, someone might ask?
After out 3rd PvP guild got disbanded/merged, we gave up and joined our 4-man guild that is now doing normal warzones, only, and hardmode operations by using group finder.
Boyana, give me a yell ingame

Sazed or Supersail or one of my officers Exyled or Leravulan
We're talking with another 5 people left over from a guild to join.
If things come true we'll start 16 mans next week again.

We also have some active PVP'ers who'd love to make a Ranked team.
If you guys join us we can have best of both worlds.

Let me know

you can also check us out on floorinspectors.enjin.com
Guild - Floor Inspectors // Server: Tomb of Freedon Nadd //
55 Marauder - Aragorias // // 55 Operative - Supersail // 55 Juggernaut - Sazed // 55 Assassin - Jennyfred // 55 Chiss Merc - Aragorius // 45 Mirialan Sith Sorc - Fredo'Paawn etc

Anubis_Black
10.23.2012 , 06:26 AM | #22
As expected, people are reluctant to let their casual friends be left out of the loop and would rather keep carrying them and helping them see content. While waiting for EC NiM I have decided to join Saga and the guild has very realistic chances of starting 16 man TfB HM runs in the upcoming resets. With that, I'd like to confirm that this suggestion has more or less failed mainly due to the reason stated above. At the same time, to the more hardcore players I'd suggest applying to Saga and seeing how it goes from there. I'll continue to push for alliances etc. especially for EC NiM 16 man, as it will definitely remain my goal.

Aragorrius
10.30.2012 , 02:13 AM | #23
Well my guild is capable of clearing the content itself and attracting more capable players without leaving anyone behind so there's no incentive.

55 Marauder - Aragorias // // 55 Operative - Supersail // 55 Juggernaut - Sazed // 55 Assassin - Jennyfred // 55 Chiss Merc - Aragorius // 45 Mirialan Sith Sorc - Fredo'Paawn etc

Anubis_Black
10.30.2012 , 08:21 AM | #24
Gee, wow, great input there, mate. So you've cleared TfB 16 man HM and you are prepared for 16 man EC NiM? The thread wasn't about creating a guild with people who clear 8 man TfB HM server 8th or whatever, a month after the first guild had cleared it. The idea was to get people who cleared 16 man EC HM back when it was released in April, not people who are progressing on it 6 months after its release. The standards that are required are higher obviously, so the suggestion was to get the people that were in 16 man guilds who cleared all content and their guilds disbanded/dropped down to 8 man.

There are 2 guilds currently on 4/5 TfB HM- FriendlyFire and Ruthless. Saga are starting 16 man TfB HM progress tonight and will gladly take on any competition. Server first is still not achieved (which is pathetic) and the race is still on. The state of the game is sad, what is sadder is the state of raiding and the guilds on TOFN. Have fun with your "raiding whenever, no set teams etc." mentality, you'll do great. Just make sure you choose your words more wisely next time and post in the appropriate thread, fking spammer.

Aragorrius
10.30.2012 , 09:26 AM | #25
It's very clear to me from the childish and indignant tone of your reply to my attempt to educate you on reasons of lacking interest... that I would not even want to raid with you if you offered me primal sex with Kate Upton and a million dollars in cash.

GL with finding people who would be willing to talk to you at all. However from your sour rhetoric I discern a lack of happiness derived from playing this game. So I suggest you continue your search for it elsewhere.

*ps we cleared TFB 8 man and as things stand I think we might clear TFB 16 man before or equally as fast as Saga.

warriorcat
10.30.2012 , 10:01 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragorrius View Post
It's very clear to me from the childish and indignant tone of your reply to my attempt to educate you on reasons of lacking interest... that I would not even want to raid with you if you offered me primal sex with Kate Upton and a million dollars in cash.

GL with finding people who would be willing to talk to you at all. However from your sour rhetoric I discern a lack of happiness derived from playing this game. So I suggest you continue your search for it elsewhere.

*ps we cleared TFB 8 man and as things stand I think we might clear TFB 16 man before or equally as fast as Saga.
this thread does not care about the bits in red
Aim the rockets at Tomb of Freedom Nadd!
Level 50's Darkri/Zeraya//Jess'e char slots used 11/12
level 55 Raffes

Aragorrius
10.30.2012 , 10:31 AM | #27
Great to see people supporting each other in these dire times.. brittle minds are effected so intensely from lack of raiding progression..

warriorcat
10.30.2012 , 10:35 AM | #28
coming back for more are you... http://youtu.be/ArVcyLdctMk

this thread is not about raiding as a guild it is to help people who cant get the people to do it and for guilds to offer support, not brag that they are going to be some of the first on the server
Aim the rockets at Tomb of Freedom Nadd!
Level 50's Darkri/Zeraya//Jess'e char slots used 11/12
level 55 Raffes

Aragorrius
10.30.2012 , 12:02 PM | #29
Sigh.......

Never argue with a fool.. they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience....

Palamajster
11.07.2012 , 07:56 PM | #30
wise words Ara