Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hidden Agenda Reboot (occ)

legolegion
11.24.2012 , 02:15 AM | #11
can i join as sabrina if not linked to other rp then i will have her as an apprentice

icecreampants
11.24.2012 , 02:24 AM | #12
Species/Race: Togorian
Name: Chrigel Orden
Facial Appearance: White fur mostly covers his face one eye has a black ring around it scars mostly above his mouth from a bar fight.
Height:7 foot 5 inches.
Body type: Muscular
Fur color: White black spots in patches around neck and arms.
Allegiance: Jedi
Profession: Jedi Shadow
Clothes: Black outer robes white inner robes.
Primary Weapon(s): Ornatly crafted Orange-Black double bladed lightsaber
Secondary Weapon(s): Claws, the force.
other Item(s): Holo-communicator, grappling hooks.

Background-Born on Togoria, Chrigel was born a hunter in his clan. He left his home world by force sold into slavery by his own people he toiled hard in spice mines until the Jedi rescued him revealing his sensitivity to the force and taking him to Tython to be trained. He excelled at stalking and being unseen gathering information and other valuable things before going in for the kill on his foes. His intellect is matchless giving him and edge over his opponents whom may fear he is a rampaging beast. Constantly tempted by the darkside and his instincts to hunt he chooses to remain isolated from most of the order and others by living on his ship jumping between planets answering the needs of the galaxy when they arise. He will appear to many strangers as standoffish but will protect those he calls friends til his last breath.

meanken
11.24.2012 , 10:24 AM | #13
IC thread is up, the first post shamlesly copy and pasted from my first thread, but with diffrent people, diffrent things should happen

icecreampants
11.24.2012 , 12:55 PM | #14
Should be good.

ColonelWolf
11.24.2012 , 05:59 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
can i join as sabrina if not linked to other rp then i will have her as an apprentice
I don't see why you can't join in.

Edited: 7:49 pm, 11/24/12
Just posted, sorry for short post but culdn't think of a better intro.

Finaly found a way to link a picture of Wolf's apearance.
"Command is more than just another skill. You can't train a person to make command decisions in split seconds and live with the consequences. They have to learn that for themselves. If they fail to see that, good people die. And they still have to live with that." ~ Colonel Jaime Wolf

meanken
11.24.2012 , 09:51 PM | #16
hey, back, you can join sabrina, I have no issues with it, just remember there is no relation to the mando thread

Duduneco
11.24.2012 , 10:02 PM | #17
Is this still open to join?
So a neutron walks into a bar and asks,"How much for a drink?" The bartender says, "For you, no charge."

meanken
11.24.2012 , 10:13 PM | #18
sure, more the merryer! just post your sign up, and make a post. don't worry about me accapting it, unless you somehow MASSIVLY break lore, you should have no issues

ColonelWolf
11.24.2012 , 10:21 PM | #19
Exactly what does senator Harris do, besides senatoriale stuff.
"Command is more than just another skill. You can't train a person to make command decisions in split seconds and live with the consequences. They have to learn that for themselves. If they fail to see that, good people die. And they still have to live with that." ~ Colonel Jaime Wolf

meanken
11.24.2012 , 10:27 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by ColonelWolf View Post
Exactly what does senator Harris do, besides senatoriale stuff.
He spends most of his time campaining to restart the war with the empire. He is extremly pro war, for personal reasons I don't want to reveal at this time