Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hidden Agenda Reboot (occ)

meanken
10.09.2012 , 02:15 PM | #1
So, this is an idea I tryed to get going a few months ago, only had 2 other people join in, and it sadly died out eventuly. however, seeing as how these forums are more active now, I am going to see if maybe there is intrest enough in this idea to restart it.

This RP will focus on my imperial agents, Zero and Meanken. They are on a deep cover mission to corusant, with the objective of getting into the senate tower and gathering as much information they can, be it dirt on senators, republic military plans, whatever they can get their hands on. This takes place while the treaty is still in effect, so keep that in mind while posting please. All classes are welcome to join in at any time. Some basic rules I will be enforcing
-I reserve final judgment on any disagreement that may occur during the course of the RP
-THINK BEFORE YOU POST. If you are unsure about something, please ask before you go any further in the post. Otherwise, we may have to hold up the entire RP while you go and fix the mistake
-use this OCC thread please. I prefer to keep all the posts in the IC thread only IC. All other posts go here.
-I would also appreciate it if you provided a basic character sheet for easy reference for info about your character. Nothing to in depth is required; use the one I post under this as an example if you are unsure how to go about it
-be patient. I may not be able to respond to every post right away. I PROMICE I will get to your post at some point.
-Spell check before posting please
Once we get a few people signed up, I will create the IC thread and the RP will start (again lol).

Species/Race: Chiss
Name: Classified
Codename: Meanken
Facial Appearance: Scar across face (self-inflicted) .
Allegiance: Empire, but does not care for anything but himself
Profession: Imperial Agent (operative)
Clothes: A black trench coat with armor plating under
Primary Weapon(s): Blaster rifle
Secondary Weapon(s): 12'' Viboknife
other Item(s): Shield probe, Fragmentation Grenades, Flashbang Grenades, Stealth Belt, Stun Knife (shock based weapon), Throwing Knives, Extra Knives identical to the one he holds

Background-Born on the ice world of hoth, Meanken was part of a band of pirates for most of his early years. However, he eventually grew sick of hoth and what see saw as the weak people who lived there, and stole a ship, becoming a bounty hunter. He cared little for the conflict between sith and empire. Eventually, his days as a bounty hunter came to an end when he was hired by the republic to kill a rising sith apprentice. The mission was completed, but the republic had told the Darth about the impending killing by way of a tip from an unknown sorce, believing Meanken to be too dangerous to be allowed to continue to operate. The darth decided to let him strike to test the apprentice. Seeing the weakness of the apprentice, he decided that the bounty hunter was too valuable a resource to let stay neutral, so he took Meanken into his spy network promising lots of chances for killing and worthy opponents. The darth was later killed by a jedi ambush, and Meanken was shipped to Imperial Intelligence

Species/Race: Chiss
Name: Classified
Codename: Zero
Allegiance: Empire
Profession: Imperial Agent (sniper)
Clothes: An Imperial officer outfit
Primary Weapon(s): Sniper Rifle
Secondary Weapon(s): 9'' Vibroknife
Other Item(s)- Shield probe, Fragmentation Grenades, Flashbang Grenades, Noise Generator, deployable cover, tactical binoculars

Background-Born on Dromand Kass, Zero was raised as many young imperials are raised, to respect and obey the sith, and to give everything you have for the empire. Zero joined the imperial military at the age of 18, and became one of its most effective snipers. After single handedly carrying out the assassination of a jedi master, Zero was moved to Imperial Intelligence. Due to her loyalty and experience, Zero was usually given partners who are considered "questionable", people who don't have much, if any, loyalty to the empire, but who were judged too good an asset to dispose of.

MASS EDIT!- I am making a list of people in the rp due to a mass influx of new people, hope this will help us keep track

Meanken
Agent Zero-just look up 5 feet
Agent Meanken-same as Zero
Senator Harris-Imperial hateing senator

Mdlogan
corruck-force senstive scientist

colonelwolf
Wolf-grumpy parnoid war vet

Icecreampants
Chirgal-Jedi quickly falling to the dark side

Legolegion
Sabrina-Sith apprentice

Duduneco
Ruoondryr-Talz bounty hunter with a lot of guts

Bird_of_thunder
Khaso-overeager bounty hunter
Kaddo-older brother to Khaso, also a bounty hunter

terrorfistjab
Stannis-Jedi who tryes to guide people away from the dark side

MdLogan
10.09.2012 , 09:29 PM | #2
Well I am looking forward to doing this again.

Species: Mirialan
Name: Corruck Zann
Facial appearance: Tattoos, as most of his species
Allegiance: Neutral
Profession: Studies Rakghoul cures, and on the side defections
Clothes: Formal robes
Primary Weapon: blaster pistol
Secondary Weapon: N/A
Other items: medical and study equipment
Personality traits: He holds his temper well except when dealing with people who will not look beyond them selves.Corruck believes in the right to free choice, as such he quite often helps out people who turn against either the Republic or Empire.

Background: Born as a force sensitive, in the Empire, he was taken to the Sith on Korriban. However he was thought to have been killed during one of the last trials. Corruck disliked how the Empire forced all who were force sensitive to join the Sith. He fled Korriban and after many travels, found himself on Taris where he ran into his first Rakghoul. He was intrigued by the fact that no matter what kind of creature was attacked by the plague the effect was almost always the same. He began studied the rakghouls, to find a cure for the disease and to figure out how they thought and how the plagued worked. He spent many credits and broke many fingers in order to make his way to the republic capital to read ancient history documents, soon learning that there had been a cure a long time ago. He set up a small medical shop in the lower levels to give him a good reason to stay on one planet long enough to finish his studies. He has contacts in the Empire, though very low because of his background and even those he doesn't keep up completely to date in case of a traitor, and the Republic, again staying mostly lower in case his background would come to surface.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.09.2012 , 10:15 PM | #3
I may give it a go gimme a little while to think of what char i wanna use then i will add their sheet to here

meanken
10.09.2012 , 10:17 PM | #4
np, take your time, I am in no hurry

ColonelWolf
11.23.2012 , 11:10 PM | #5
Edit:

Here is the appearance.
http://colonelwolf74.deviantart.com/#/d5m5mu5

Hope I can join in.
Here is my standard bio that I used on these forums before TOR launched.

Species/Race: Unknown, looks very similar to Human.
Name: Devonie Invanova (Not known to anyone except for close friends)
Codename: Wolf
Height: 6' 11"
Appearance: Average build. Face rugged with wolf-like features
Eye color: Gold (Tends to glow slightly in the dark.)
Affiliation: Galactic Republic
Allegiance: Himself and those he considers friends.
Profession: Trooper.
Clothes: Old Republic-mod armor with a wolf's head patch on the upper right of chest piece and a dark brown cloak.
Primary Weapon(s): Unique master-crafted vibro reinforced sword.
Secondary Weapon(s): Mandalorian Assault Rifle
other Item(s): Comm unit (including an ear piece), multiple grenades, fists, a combat bayonet/knife, high security clearance pass. and an highly encrypted data-pad.

Background:
Wolf has been in the record of the republic military for hundreds of years, every since the start of the Madalorian Wars. No one knows who he really is or how he manages to live this long. But after years go by, no one really thought about it any more. He always travels and fights with a sword reinforced with a vibro weave and almost always acts in a Wolf-like manner, even his features are similar to that of a Wolf. He claims to hear, smell, and see better than humans, despite him looking like one. He joined the republic Military at the start of the Mandalorian Wars a proved to be an effective soldier, Half way through, he was selected for special forces and received elite training. He continued to fight battle after battle until the end of the war, by then he reached the rank of Captain. For the following ten years, he practiced, exercised, and waited. The Jedi Civil War came and he continued to fight as republic special forces, and rose through the ranks to Lieutenant Colonel. After the war, he continued to do what he does, practice and wait for another mission, another fight. When the Sith Empire returned, he achieved the rank of Colonel and was given command of his own Battalion and continued to fight, always leading from the front. Now, after the treaty was signed, he moves back and forth from Military units deployed throughout Republic space and the Senate tower were the Military Command is.

Hope that this is satisfactory. Sorry for lengthy Bio and I was unable to post a link to a drawn picture of his appearance. Will try to post one later if it's ok with you. If you know of a way to post a picture other than useing photobucket, please let me know. Thank you.
"Command is more than just another skill. You can't train a person to make command decisions in split seconds and live with the consequences. They have to learn that for themselves. If they fail to see that, good people die. And they still have to live with that." ~ Colonel Jaime Wolf

meanken
11.23.2012 , 11:14 PM | #6
oh, hey, was convinsed the reboot was dead lol. well, I am still down for starting it. logan, ice, you guys still in?

MdLogan
11.23.2012 , 11:19 PM | #7
Definitely.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ColonelWolf
11.23.2012 , 11:26 PM | #8
I thought that this would be an interesting RP so I said, "Oh hey, this looks interesting. I might want to join in." And is Colonel Wolf acceptable, or do I need to bring in a different character? I've got a Cathar Trooper and Cathar Jedi bios, despite the fact the Cathar hadn't been released yet, curse you Bioware.
"Command is more than just another skill. You can't train a person to make command decisions in split seconds and live with the consequences. They have to learn that for themselves. If they fail to see that, good people die. And they still have to live with that." ~ Colonel Jaime Wolf

meanken
11.23.2012 , 11:33 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by ColonelWolf View Post
I thought that this would be an interesting RP so I said, "Oh hey, this looks interesting. I might want to join in." And is Colonel Wolf acceptable, or do I need to bring in a different character? I've got a Cathar Trooper and Cathar Jedi bios, despite the fact the Cathar hadn't been released yet, curse you biowar.
sure, it's fine, I like it, lots of opertunty for charicter deveopment in the course of the rp. going to wait a bit to see if ice pops in, if not I will make up the IC thread

icecreampants
11.24.2012 , 01:46 AM | #10
Lets try this thing out. I'll be rping someone new seeing as there is no attachments to the other threads. gimme a bit on the bio and I should be ready.