Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What is wrong with asking to join a guild?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Dalborra
What is wrong with asking to join a guild?

kharathos
12.20.2012 , 06:32 PM | #11
Some guilds and players in particular (Not singling them out) on Dalborra have sticks up their asses and an over inflated sense of importance and worth. That is why they look down on you for asking to join a guild. These same people forget what it was like starting out in SWTOR. Some people it seems on Dalborra think you should be invited rather then ask to join. These people plain and simply need to get the *** out of SWTOR and let the community thrive which is being hampered by these S.O.B.'s.

I remember Fleet general chat once upon a time would be flooded with guilds looking to recruit. Not so much now. Maybe the GM's are over it or the guilds expect people to come to them. I don't know.

And yes, I agree with TSgt_Chen. There are some GM's who are borderline useless and Guilds who promise much and deliver next to nothing. I could name two but I don't want to to make this thread a Guild hate list.

Suffice to say, it all comes down to what you want out of your guild as you would know. Once you know, look here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=534837