Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

meanken
10.15.2012 , 10:08 PM | #501
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Clear as crystal. He thought to himself.Now this is why I keep the truth secret. People are scared of things like me. He then saw an old building.Here we are. This was once a Republic base. From the records that I read, they used this as a jump point to the bottom of the sea where they found the star map which we are looking for. Either of you good swimmers? He forced open the old door. Seeing many reception counters.
"Swiming is part of basic training in intel. however, it would appear the building has been converted into something else now."

MdLogan
10.15.2012 , 10:10 PM | #502
What would you say it is or was at one point? He said seeing much dust, he wiped a counter and tried to activate the holo. It did not respond. He continued to try and find his way around, looking for the room.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.15.2012 , 10:17 PM | #503
Markos sat onboard a Repbulic ship orbiting Manaan. An aide quickly came rushing to him. Sir they found the entrance. What do we do? Markos let out an evil smile showing his teeth Deploy the infiltrator droids. Have them meet our guests politely. Right away sir! The aide ran over to a panel and several small bangs erupted from the bottom of the ship as drop pods filled with infiltrator droids were sent towards the star map site.

Hes a good man. It'd be great to see him soon.

meanken
10.15.2012 , 10:21 PM | #504
What would you say it is or was at one point? He said seeing much dust, he wiped a counter and tried to activate the holo. It did not respond. He continued to try and find his way around, looking for the room.
"Afraid I don't have enough information to make an acurate estmate. but, it does not matter, does it? all we need is this map, yes? let's go grab it"

MdLogan
10.15.2012 , 10:23 PM | #505
As I said it will be a long swim. To the bottom of the ocean to be exact. I have re-breathers for both of you. He pulled out two re-breathers from his robes and passed it to them. He opened another door and saw a large opening into the ocean. You two ready?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.15.2012 , 10:31 PM | #506
As I said it will be a long swim. To the bottom of the ocean to be exact. I have re-breathers for both of you. He pulled out two re-breathers from his robes and passed it to them. He opened another door and saw a large opening into the ocean. You two ready?
The two quickly strap the rebreathers on "Let's go" the two dive in, and begin swiming down

icecreampants
10.15.2012 , 10:46 PM | #507
The pods hit the water and fell down nearby the star map. The droids deployed and stealthed all awaiting movement at the star map.

MdLogan
10.15.2012 , 11:13 PM | #508
Rafeesh stayed right beside the other two. He decided to try and communicate the easiest way he could. He used telepathy. Sorry Meanken. But this is the easiest way to communicate. I have given you all of us a temporary connection. This means we can all easily talk to each other. Now we have reached about 100 hundred feet deep. That means we still have another couple hundred to go.

meanken
10.15.2012 , 11:17 PM | #509
Rafeesh stayed right beside the other two. He decided to try and communicate the easiest way he could. He used telepathy. Sorry Meanken. But this is the easiest way to communicate. I have given you all of us a temporary connection. This means we can all easily talk to each other. Now we have reached about 100 hundred feet deep. That means we still have another couple hundred to go.
"Yes, fine, whatever."

"Can you use your.....whatever you call your powers to scan the area and make sure there are no traps or defences around this map? we can't exactly fight any off if there are due to being weponless and underwater"

MdLogan
10.15.2012 , 11:22 PM | #510
Rafeesh began sensing for any traps.There is quite a bit of machinery however i think there might be a couple droids.