Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

icecreampants
01.17.2013 , 07:53 PM | #2831
Ravna exited her room the lightsaber in her hand. This was supposed to be mine when ever I became a padawan... But he never gave it to me. Just told me that it's time would come. she said twirling out in front of her with the force.

MdLogan
01.17.2013 , 08:17 PM | #2832
Did he mention what it was for? He asked, while scrutinizing the blade from where he stood.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
01.18.2013 , 10:04 PM | #2833
Ravna shook her head. He never mentioned anything really about it. But the crystals inside are said to be quite rare... she said as she stopped tworling the blade and handed it to Rafeesh for further inspection.

MdLogan
01.19.2013 , 01:21 AM | #2834
Rafeesh held the hilt as if it were something so delicate that he might break it. He scrutinized almost every inch of the hilt, before activating it. He stared hard at the white blade, after a moment he turned it off and handed it back to Ravna. Your father was certainly a magnificent lightsaber constructor. Beyond that I know little, I am not well learned in the art lightsaber crafting.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
01.20.2013 , 08:06 PM | #2835
I just wondered why he never gave it to me.. Oh well lets not dwell on the past. Do you need anything?

MdLogan
01.20.2013 , 11:55 PM | #2836
Not that I am aware of. How about you?