Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

icecreampants
01.15.2013 , 10:09 PM | #2821
Oh... You startled me... Ravna said laying back down trying to relax.

MdLogan
01.15.2013 , 10:18 PM | #2822
Sorry. He again apologized.

Your getting distracted. How about we try a new training and come back to this one in a more quiet area? He stood up and beckoned Rafeesh to do so as well.

Okay. He said as he stood.

Now lift every object in this room, but keep them perfectly upright. He commanded.

Rafeesh was startled at such a demand. I'll try. He closed his eyes and began meditating. As he did so, many of the objects in the room lifted staying upright. But before all items were raised Rafeesh stopped. That is all I can do.

That is all you can for now, you mean. The form sighed, as he said this. Again, but this time let go.

Okay. Rafeesh repeated the process, with similar results, except Rafeesh lifted himself an inch off the floor before stopping. He breathed heavily for a minute. Is that proof enough? I can't do this.

Your mind says it can't, that is why you are unable. You will continue to do this until you lift everything and hold it for five minutes. He then sat down and waited.

Rafeesh continued to try. Again, and again he would lift many objects but not all.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
01.15.2013 , 10:35 PM | #2823
Ravna was still feeling unsettled she clambered out of bed and went to the door trying to open it.

MdLogan
01.15.2013 , 10:57 PM | #2824
Neither Rafeesh or the form were aware of Ravna's movement. Finally Rafeesh was able to lift everything off the ground, however he couldn't keep them upright so when lifted most of the objects went spinning to an orbit around Rafeesh. The form had never locked the door because he was not concerned with any entrance into the room.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
01.15.2013 , 11:14 PM | #2825
Ravna quietly opened the door walking out she leaned on a wall and watched what Rafeesh was doing.

MdLogan
01.15.2013 , 11:39 PM | #2826
The form saw Ravna and disappeared. Rafeesh felt a change in surroundings. He opened his eyes, and upon seeing Ravna he fell to the floor along with all the other items he had lifted. Rafeesh picked himself up off the floor and dusted himself off, while looking truly embarrassed. Hi. Didn't see you come in.

icecreampants
01.16.2013 , 07:51 PM | #2827
Ravna walked over to him kneeling down brushing him off. I'm sorry I didn't mean to interrupt anything. Just can't sleep.

MdLogan
01.16.2013 , 08:03 PM | #2828
What's the matter? He said. He used the Force to put all the items back to their place, as he spoke.

icecreampants
01.16.2013 , 09:03 PM | #2829
Hadock found something... That was my fathers... Brought back memories. she said walking back towards her room to grab the light saber.

MdLogan
01.17.2013 , 01:25 AM | #2830
Interesting. Must be important to you. He spoke, as the blue form appeared again.

Did she see you? He asked concerned.

I don't believe so. Don't worry We may finish at another time. With that the form disappeared as suddenly as it had come.