Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

icecreampants
12.31.2012 , 10:36 PM | #2761
Ravna knew Rafeesh was on to her. She looked over gripping his hand. Fine.. We can talk about it when we get some privacy. she said her voice in a low whisper.

The ship soon landed aboard the Capital ship Ravna was the first up standing by the door almost impatiently as Kregan walked out from the cockpit Merena behind her. She looked over to Rafeesh Mind if i have a word with you while Ravna and Merena go meet up with Hadock?

meanken
01.01.2013 , 09:37 AM | #2762
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
We don't have anyone at this point. Though if someone comes up I will tell you first. Anything else?

Rafeesh sat down next to Ravna, on the side further from the holo terminal. You okay? He asked his voice full of concern. He had felt a jolt of worry from her while they were walking to the ship. He wanted to make sure she was alright.
"Then we are done. Keep us in mind if you find a job, you people pay well." The two walked out of the office, returned to their ship, and took off

“So, what now?”

“Well, I figure with the 3 mil or so we made off these people, I am taking you on vacation. You pick the place and we will go.”

“And after that?”

“Well, the plan WAS to return to our usual deal, but things have…..changed since then. Here’s my thinking. Clearly I need some form of training with these powers and the lightsaber. I ain’t going to the sith or jedi, however. Next best thing is probably using holocrons, you know how these force users love to record every bit of knowledge. Figure we will search abandoned sith and jedi temples, chances are we will find a few. Any ideas?”

“Well, give me a bit of time, I can locate a few. But…..let’s not talk about that now. We have 3 million credits, and you have force powers now…how about we shut up and celebrate now?” Zero leaned over and grabed mean, starting to kiss him

ToEasy
01.01.2013 , 10:47 AM | #2763
The Chancellor then said, I understand. Well I hope you and the republic military can work well together like you did today. If you ever want to join the republic, just contact me. The chancellor then ended the call.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
01.01.2013 , 09:50 PM | #2764
Okay. He stood as he waited for Kregan to begin. He was not concerned though he had doubts.

HK was walking around the area of the ship, that the Reviver passengers had been sitting. It was checking for bugs or hidden devices. Its intinial scan had shown negative to any such devices, but it was going to make sure of such. As it was moving about, HK knocked a chair accidentally. As the chair fell to the ground, HK stopped it mid way and pushed it back towards the table. As it continued its scannings, HK began logging where everything in the room was kept exactly.

Well that went very well. Glad to fight alongside you. Anything I can do for you before you leave?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
01.01.2013 , 10:12 PM | #2765
Ravna walked out with Merena glancing back at Rafeesh. They quickly made their way outside the comms room where they waited for Hadocck to walk out. Merena shot a sly look over to Ravna a twisted smirk on her face. Ravna glared at her blushing a bit. What's that look for?! she hissed trying to not interrupt anyone inside with her and Merena's conversation. Ohhhhh nothing. Merena said rolling her eyes. Ravna smiled slightly. Oh... Okay... Sooo... notice anything interesting when you came to get me?

Hadock shook his head. I do not believe I will need anything for the moment. Now if you do not mind I have to return to my people. Come on Jot. He said motioning the burly chiss to follow him. Right away boss. he said grumbling as he moved from his seat and followed Hadock to the door.

Kregan walked to a seat and sat down motioning Rafeesh to sit down as well. I've been notcing.. a bit of...how do I put this... Attraction between you and Ravna...

MdLogan
01.02.2013 , 08:38 PM | #2766
Fare well. Graal turned away and prepared to look through the supplies necessary to build a space station, for the Revivers.

Rafeesh sat down, he looked calmly at Kregan. He then stated plainly, in a respectful tone. Oh, yes. I knew it would happen at some point. What do you say of it?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
01.02.2013 , 08:53 PM | #2767
Kregan responded in a cheery tone. While most Jedi hold true to tradition and figure themselves above emotions I have found it better for one to embrace them rather than subdue them. In short I approve... her tone then changed sharply to a dark serious tone. Cause her any harm and I promise this sure thing. No matter who you are I will erase your existence from this galaxy without hesitation. her tone then changed again back to a more cheery tone than before. But I am sure we won't have to worry about that now will we? Now run along and find her. Kregan got up and bowed politely before walking out of the ship.

Hadock walked out of the room he almost could not believe his eyes. Ravna... you're alive... Well i'll be. He said walking over to her embracing her tightly. Thought you were gone... How did you get back here? Ravna wrapped her arms around her brother clinging tightly to him. Well.. that's a bit of a story...

MdLogan
01.08.2013 , 06:51 PM | #2768
Rafeesh sat stunned for a moment. He had been expecting a reprimand of sorts. Instead of a reprimand on your behavior, you get a threat...Pretty good trade. He thought to himself as he stood up and began running to catch up with, firstly Kregan, secondly Ravna and Hadock. As he ran he realized that somehow or another he had lost his cloak. Will need to make a new one. Hope I am not mistaken for a Jedi while wearing one of them. He thought as he finally caught up with Kregan. He slowed down to walk alongside her. I understand that you are not the only person who guessed at the situation. Do you know of anyone else.

icecreampants
01.08.2013 , 08:19 PM | #2769
I'm quite sure. Come now, we should get going, we can talk about it on the way to my ship he said letting go of his sister and turning towards the hangar. Ravna began to follow him as did Merena one on each side of him. Well' you see... Rafeesh saved me... Merena took Ravna's pause to her advantage and chimed in Oh he did more than that! she said taunting Ravna, who had began to turn a deep red as she glared over at Merena. Hadock raised an eyebrow as the three continued walking forward smiling to himself.

Jotunheim had decided it was best to let the family have their bonding time and had went towards the hangar himself knowing his only way back was with Hadock, He was suprised to see amongst the bustling crew stood a Chiss an oddity for a Republic ship. He carefully moved through the bustling crew towards a daydreaming Nerken and propped up on the wall next to him. Odd to see another of my kind onboard a republic ship. he said trying to start a conversation. Nerken looked up nodding eyeing over the titanic man next to him. Sure is.What's your name friend?

Kregan looked over at Rafeesh Besides me? Merena. others may have their suspicions but they are uncertain. she said walking forward.

MdLogan
01.09.2013 , 01:02 AM | #2770
Thank you. How does she feel about the affair? Do you know? He asked calmly. He wished to know as much as he could about the feelings, of those around Ravna, about the situation.