Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Secret Stratagem


legolegion's Avatar


legolegion
12.17.2012 , 02:09 AM | #2621
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Kregan pulled the doors meanken had blasted open together to prevent the explosion from getting through. The door was mostly disintegrated by the blast. I'll keep an eye on the door in case anyone comes through.

Nerken finally had disabled the Main cannon along with most of the stations power almost completly crippling it. There was only enough power to run elevators and lights.Let's hold this room until help arrives. Nerken then activated his holcom calling the Rakata commando squads. Power source secure it should have enough access to the rest of the station to do what you need to on it.
Sabrina finaly found her way back to the room, she saw some one trying to keep an eye out for stealther`s coming. She thought to herself Oh well who want`s to live for ever, I hope this save`s the empire.
Then began manovering her way to the power core, trying not to be noticed.

icecreampants's Avatar


icecreampants
12.17.2012 , 03:01 PM | #2622
Kregan sensed someone moving with the force. She jumped towards where she sensed the individual unleashing a force wasve to knock them back and away from the reactor. We have a sneaky one over here. How about you come on out and play! she said landing activating her saber.

Nerken took up a posistion switching his scope to thermal imaging so that he could hopefully see the Intruder. You don't have a chance of doing this alone! Give up now and there is quite a good possibility you will be treated well!

Ravna blocked the attack and pushed towards the figure. You will have no luck if turning me is your goal.

legolegion's Avatar


legolegion
12.17.2012 , 03:06 PM | #2623
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Kregan sensed someone moving with the force. She jumped towards where she sensed the individual unleashing a force wasve to knock them back and away from the reactor. We have a sneaky one over here. How about you come on out and play! she said landing activating her saber.

Nerken took up a posistion switching his scope to thermal imaging so that he could hopefully see the Intruder. You don't have a chance of doing this alone! Give up now and there is quite a good possibility you will be treated well!
The force wave pushed sabrina back, she quickly recomopsed herself. Then waved her hand, as to push them outway. Then lept at the power core, lighting her lightsaber scraeming FOR THE EMPIRE

meanken's Avatar


meanken
12.17.2012 , 03:19 PM | #2624
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
The force wave pushed sabrina back, she quickly recomopsed herself. Then waved her hand, as to push them outway. Then lept at the power core, lighting her lightsaber scraeming FOR THE EMPIRE
Mean slamed her into the wall before she could hit the core, and zero moved into an intercept position in case she tryed it again. "Your empire is a JOKE, and your pathatic sith order is an even BIGGER ONE! SO HOW ABOUT YOU JUST DIE!" he ran at her, attacking with his full fury using his knives

legolegion's Avatar


legolegion
12.17.2012 , 03:24 PM | #2625
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
Mean slamed her into the wall before she could hit the core, and zero moved into an intercept position in case she tryed it again. "Your empire is a JOKE, and your pathatic sith order is an even BIGGER ONE! SO HOW ABOUT YOU JUST DIE!" he ran at her, attacking with his full fury using his knives
Sabrina kneed mean as he slamed her, then rolled forward to hit the powercore. She new zero would have a perfect shot at her, but it would be too late.

MdLogan's Avatar


MdLogan
12.17.2012 , 03:25 PM | #2626
The figure fell back. He dropped the lightsaber, but he didn't move to pick it up. Instead he stayed standing, If I can't have you then I guess Rafeesh will have to do. Your death should drive him close enough to madness that i can move in. It won't be quite as good as I had hoped but can't always have what you want, to the fullest at least. He waited for Ravna to make a move before he decided how best to go about it.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants's Avatar


icecreampants
12.17.2012 , 03:30 PM | #2627
Give up you fool! she said rushing over towards Sabrina her saber at the ready.

Nerken still stayed back his rifle trained on her head. One wrong move and you're done.

meanken's Avatar


meanken
12.17.2012 , 03:42 PM | #2628
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Give up you fool! she said rushing over towards Sabrina her saber at the ready.

Nerken still stayed back his rifle trained on her head. One wrong move and you're done.
Zero, with little choice, hit her jetpack, slaming right into her before she hit the powercore, and started punching her in the face as she moved away from the core

legolegion's Avatar


legolegion
12.17.2012 , 04:00 PM | #2629
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
Zero, with little choice, hit her jetpack, slaming right into her before she hit the powercore, and started punching her in the face as she moved away from the core
Sabrina force pushed zero away and struck the core, using her lightsaber. It was werid sensation even her, lightsaber was beging to get warm. She had slight smirk on face, even though she new the end was near.

icecreampants's Avatar


icecreampants
12.17.2012 , 04:04 PM | #2630
A loud claxon sounded and a computerized voice came over the intercom. Reactor breach emergency Jettison procedure enacted all crew must evacuate to a safe distance.
Nerken quickly moved towards the doorway yelling at the others. Unless you guys like the thought of being violently killed in the vacuum of space get moving. by the time he finished his sentence he was through the door way.

Kregan followed suit using force speed to get out of the room and to the elevator.

Ravna looked over to Rafeesh and calmly spoke. You need to get up.. I won't be able to do this without you.. she then turned back to the figure. But don't think that means I will not try!

Darth Howl lifted a chair up and threw it to Mal blasting him with lightning.